Chapter 17.

Ryan Kingston

Ryan Kingston

5 months later

"Of course we had our ups and down. But I gotta have you around me 'cause, I feel it all over my body. (I feel it all over my body) I dream about you when I sleep. You're the one for me." 'You're the one' By Dondria, played from my Alexa.

I was currently cleaning my room and listening to music. I might rearrange it I don't know.. I'll just wait, because I don't know how I wanna do it yet.

Spraying the windex on a paper towel, I used it to wipe down my vanity mirror. "For everything I ever did wrong, i'm sorry! And i'm begging you, begging you, begging you. Baby, please, come back homeeeeee!!" I sung lifting my hands up and grabbing my hair, dropping to my knees dramatically. You gotta do that when this part of the song come on. It's mandatory.

I be singing this shit like I did that nigga wrong lmao.

"What the fuck?" I heard behind me, making me jump up and turn around seeing Janiyah, Paris and Sanai.

"Aries done did a number on her ass." Sanai said walking over to my desk.

I forgot I gave they ass my spare keycard, Now what if I was being grown?

"Y'all could've at least knocked first, I could've been in here doing some freaky shit." I said looking around at them.

"You were.." Janiyah said sounding confused.

"Exactly, what you dropping to yo knees for?  I need to beat Aries ass?" Paris asked raising her eyebrows.

"Girl no, I was listening to 'You're the one'. Matter fact lemme replay that part." I picked up my phone and unlocked it with my face id, Then went to apple music and replayed the song.

"Ohhhhh, I be doing the same thing to this song." Sanai said as the intro to the song started to play.

"Exactly, I ain't dropping to my knees for no man. Fuck I look like, A dicksucker!?" I scrunched my face up.

"Friend.. imma hold yo hand when I say this." Paris joked looking concerned.

"Fuck on." I said laughing.

"Not too much though." Janiyah spoke scratching her neck and avoiding eye contact.

Yea at least she know, Them stories she be telling boy.

"Oh trust baby, We know you can suck a mean one. Jude be obeying your every command." Sanai joked laughing.

"My little house husband forreal. My man can cook, clean and some more shit." Janiyah said smiling.