Chapter 6.

Ryan Kingston

Ryan Kingston

1 week later

I hissed rubbing the spot on my arm that Aries just pinched.

"Why would you do that! don't say nothing else to me, You just blew the fuck outta me." I said with an attitude, scooting down to the end of the bed away from him.

"I told you to watch yo damn mouth. Now look at you. I don't too much give a damn." He spoke before laughing at me. It's not even funny you gone start with me and then pinch me. Now if I beat his ass imma be wrong?

"You can't hear now?" He asked as I looked at the tv purposely ignoring him.

"Ryan!"

"Ryannn!" He dragged standing up walking in front of the tv blocking my view.

"I'm sorryyyy, You want me to kiss it?" He asked apologizing, With his sorry ass.

"I want you to get out of my face, before i punch you in yours." I said still irritated.

He completely ignored what I had said and instead walked over to me pulling me into a tight hug.

"Moveeee you squeezing me!" I whined squirming around in his arms, trying to loosen his grip.

"I'm not letting go until you lose your attitude." He said squeezing tighter.

I sighed giving up just sitting there. We just gone have to stand here, I don't care i'm not losing shit. I never lose!

" We can watch princess and the frog, but only if you stop being mad at me." He suggested causing me to smile before nodding my head.

" You a fucking brat." He chuckled.

"I am not!" I gasped jerking my head back acting offended by his words.

He let me go and I flipped the covers laying on the bed getting comfortable while he put the movie on.

"Can you rub my ear? It hurt." He asked laying down beside me, putting his phone on the nightstand paying attention to the movie.

"mhm cmere." I said lowly, He laid his head on my shoulder as I started to rub his ear while we watched princess and the frog.

"You act just like that mean ass cat, never want nobody touching you." He pointing out laughing.

"Shut up and watch the movie boy." I said laughing as well. He ain't lying physical contact is just yucky.