Chapter 24.

RYAN KINGSTONFRIDAY AFTERNOON

RYAN KINGSTON
FRIDAY AFTERNOON

"You got a picasso in yo house!" Ryan joked looking around Drew and Sanai's new place. They had just closed today and were taking one last look at the empty apartment.

This was just a temporary thing since they'd planned on getting a house once they've graduated.

"Byeee, you're dumb." Sanai laughed instantly recognizing where the line came from. "Bae let's get a Picasso!" She exclaimed grabbing Drew's attention with a shoulder tap.

"From where?" He questioned. "Them drawings ugly as hell Sanai, I ain't spending my money on that overrated bs."

"On my ma. I seen a little girl draw some similar his paintings the other day, on tiktok." Ryan swore laughing.

"I'm saying! you better print a picture out assum." Drew joked laughing as well.

"Put it in a frame and gone 'bout yo day." Ryan added laughing at the look of irritation that Sanai gave as she stuck up her middle finger, walking off.

Ryan and Drew followed, filling the hallways with laughter as they exited the apartment and headed towards the elevator, still cracking jokes at Sanai.

"Y'all are like two bad ass kids! Shut the fuck up," Sanai whisper yelled, squinting at them and pressing the down arrow on the elevator

"Who she talkin' to?" Drew asked looking at Ryan and back at Sanai.

Shrugging, she looked off to the side. "I think she's talkin' ta you, but I don't know.." She trailed off pursing her lips as she glanced around. "You mad ain't it?"

Drew snickered at her question and quickly covered his mouth standing up straight as Sanai whipped her head back rolling her eyes at them.

"Play too damn much." Sanai muttered to herself, she was really hangry and they weren't making it any better. She couldn't wait to get off this elevator so they could go get food.