Psychos and hottubs

————————————the Twinkie.
Kie: he said it looked something like this.

Sarah: so...

Kie: that's 50 feet down and they're using 100-feet rope.so I guess this little wagon will go...straight to the gold room.

Sarah: who drew this?

Evie: who do you think?

*we look at JJ as he walks out of the house.*

JJ: Kie! This better work. We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it.

Kie: It's gonna work. *she holds up the blow torch.*

*we melt it down and head our way to the pawn shop.*

————————————pawn shop.
JJ: hell of a job melting it down, Dr. Frankenstein.

Kie: like you could've done better.

JJ: I could have. I took a welding class.

Kie: you-when?

John B: whoa, wait, wait, shhhhhh. Chill out, okay?

JJ: easy for you to say. You're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off. How did I get this job anyway?

Pope: cause you're the best liar.

*I yawn and then roll over to continue sleeping.*

Evie: go without me, I don't feel too hot.

JJ: well you look hot to me. *he smirks.*

John B: you good sis? *he says after rolling his eyes at JJ. he holds his hand to my forehead checking my temperature.* Jesus fuck, E. you're burning up.

JJ: wait what? *he said coming close to me.* you good, Princess? *he looked at me with a worried face. I nod just wanting to sleep.* come inside it's too hot in here.

Evie: ughhhhhhh. Why? *I whined and he just sighs and leaves me outside with the others in the van. I close my eyes and look around to try and find weed or something. I find my juul that JJ put thc in and hit it.* that's the stuff.

————————————on the road.
*im laying in JJs lap trying to avoid sun light because my head hurts. He's playing with my hair. I smiled at him and he smiles back.*

JJ: hey at least sickness doesn't make you ugly like most people.

Evie: fuck off. *I say giggling closing my eyes.*

Pope: so they keep money out here?

JJ: that's what she said. *chuckles* that's what she said.

Evie: stop.

*I say as he pouts and I pat his cheek as sort of a "aw poor baby" kinda thing.*

Sarah: I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive.

JJ: that's cause you're rich.

Evie: you've never heard of it either.

Sarah: thank you.

JJ: jeez you're on a roll with these come backs Eve. *he smirks.*

Kie: there's nothing but weeds back here.

JJ: alright, just cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's, like... *he stops mid sentence and hears sirens.*

Evie: cops? Out here?