Death and murderers

*I wake up and rub my eyes as I stretch and I accidentally elbowed someone in the face.*

JJ: ow, fuck! Eve, what the hell?

*I giggle and ruffle his hair.*

Evie: sorry, J. *I kiss his temple where I hit him and get up.*

*I stand up and yawn again stretching and look in the mirror. I had nothing but a very oversized shirt and a thong on. I hold my belly and sigh.*

JJ: stop that. *he gets up and hugs me from behind kissing the top of my head.* you're beautiful. Just the way you are. Why do you keep looking at yourself like this?

Evie: I guess I'll tell you...when I was 12 I developed an eating disorder. I saw how beautiful and amazingly skinny everyone was and I started starving myself. Or when I would eat I would just throw it up after. And every now and then I just look at myself in the mirror...and I wish I had the guts to starve myself again. But I don't want to let my dad down. He was the only one besides John B that knew about it. I never told you guys because I didn't want you guys to worry about me.

JJ: oh, Eve. *I see tears in his eyes.* I'm so sorry I didn't notice. I- I'm so sorry you felt that way.

*I slightly smile at him and look up at him to see his face since he was still behind me. I turn around and our faces get closer to eachother, our breaths get heavier.*

JJ: what are we doing, Eve? What- what are we doing?

Evie: I don't know. But- I like it a lot.

*he shakes his head and chuckles walking back to my bed. I go to my closet and grab a bikini and some shorts.*

Evie: I'm gonna go get changed...yea.

*this was awkward and I didn't like it one bit. I walk into the bathroom and get dressed and then went back to my room seeing JJ fell asleep again. I sigh and lay next to him as I kiss his forehead I see him slightly smile in his sleep and I giggle. He's faking.*

Evie: I like you, JJ. A lot. Please can we ju-

JJ: *kisses me.* Genevieve Ann Routledge...will you be my girlfriend?

Evie: yes! Of course!

*I swing my legs around his lap so I'm laying on top of him and I kiss him passionately. We make out aggressively and he takes his shirt off while I do the same. He starts kissing my neck as he reaches behind my back to undo my bra but we hear someone come in the house.*

Kie: E? You home? It's me and Pope!

*we jump off eachother and I start freaking out.*

Evie: yeah! One second!

*I put my shirt on and stand up. I go to leave the room but JJ pulls me back and kisses my neck hungrily.*

Evie: *moans softly* JJ- we can't.

JJ: *he pulls away.* I know. My little friend just likes you a lot. *he says smirking*

Evie: little you say? How little we talking?

JJ: not that little, but you gotta wait and see for yourself.

*i giggle as me and JJ get up and go to the living room and Kie kinda makes a look at me.*

Pope: we got the stuff we should test it out.

Evie: yea okay.

—————————————outside.
Pope: how's it feeling?