Birthdays and sibling love

*I wake up from my nap and call out for JJ. He comes into my room and smiles.*

JJ: hey babygirl. Wanna get ready? I bought you an amazing sexy dress that I wanna see you in.

Evie: oh really? How sexy?

JJ: very...very sexy. *I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.*

Evie: yea? *he nodded and replied 'yeah' we start making out by he pulls away.*

JJ: okay okay we have a long night ahead of where we can do a LOT of kissing but for right now you need to get ready.

Evie: okay.

JJ: Great...so i got you a sexy but not too sexy dress and then also something you can wear under it if you feel like it...you don't have to if don't want to.

*he then pulls out a beautiful dress and...lingerie? Ok. I giggled.*

*I put on the lingerie and then the dress over it

*I put on the lingerie and then the dress over it. I walk out of the bathroom and he smirks. He pulls me closer to him and adjusts my dress so you can't see anything under it and then wraps his arms around my waist looking in the mirror kissing my neck.*

JJ: You're so fucking hot it's insane.

Evie: ok horny boy we can do that stuff later but for now I just want to party my sadness away okay?

JJ: whatever you want birthday girl.

*we walk out of my room and I see everyone from the island here. Well everyone except John B...he'll be back though, hopefully.*

Evie: let's get this party started!!!

*i yell and everyone cheers. I grab JJs hand and bring him the empty couch. I push him down and sit on his lap kissing him. He holds my hips as I start grinding on him.*

JJ: Evie *kiss* baby. We can't do this right now.

*i stop grinding on him and get off his lap laying my head on his chest.*