Chapter 17

Niklas

Nik breathed slowly, evenly, as he stood in the middle of the room. Even though he had a blindfold over his eyes, they were still open. It was hard to not see, to not be in control.

"Close your eyes, Nik. Stop thinking and just feel."

He hesitated for just a moment but then did as Megan had asked. He took a big breath, letting it out slowly, and then just let the tension in his shoulders go.

He heard a slight movement and moved his head in that direction, trying to hear what Megan was up to, but he heard nothing more as silence fell over the room.

Slowly, he moved his wrists a bit, testing the tightness of his leather bonds. Megan hadn't just tied his wrists but his forearms too so that his arms were held rigidly behind him, pulling tightly at his shoulders and stretching out his chest.

Even though his shoulders hurt and his leg ached from standing, he felt aroused. It was a low background hum that slowly traveled through his body, only aided by Nik having to rely on his other senses instead of his sight. He was hyper-aware of the texture of the carpet beneath his feet, of the leather wrapped around his arms.

His ears strained to catch a sound, any sound other than his own ragged breathing, as he waited for Megan to finally touch him. He shivered as he realized how much he anticipated that first touch. How much he needed it.

It could come from anywhere: soft or firm, innocent or indecent. Fingers, lips, tongue, teeth, or maybe a touch of a feather or a snap of a whip.

As he suspected, there was no warning before he felt the brush of skin, startling him, but he managed to stay still. It was a soft, lazy drag of a finger over his right arm, from his bound forearms up to his shoulders. It was light, feather-light, but he felt it as if Megan was pressing fire into his skin. His body shivered from the sensation, his mind anticipating the path those fingers would take, his skin hot from the touch, brief and innocent though it was.

Within moments, the finger was gone, and he was alone in the darkness again.

Goosebumps broke where Megan had touched him. His body thrummed with heat, and his heart pounded in his chest.

The touch came again, making him shiver. It was a tickle, soft, but not of skin, feeling more like a feather drifting over his left thigh, from his stump towards his hip. His stomach tensed, and he struggled against the bonds but to no avail. The feather moved closer and closer, up his thigh and towards his hip. His cock throbbed from anticipation, even though he somehow knew Megan wouldn't touch him there yet.

Abruptly, the feather was gone. Nik only had a moment to mourn the loss of it before a finger pressed gently at his neck, and his breath hitched, the sound of it too loud in the silence.

The finger moved down slowly, between his shoulder blades, and he tensed and had to force himself to relax. As it trailed towards his lower back and disappeared to tug at the tight leather between his forearms, Nik's pulse quickened. He could have never guessed that being bound could turn him on so much.

When it reappeared at the top of his navel, his breath hitched. It took all of his self-control not to push into the sensation as the finger gently slipped down, slightly grazing over the head of his cock, trailing over the skin so softly he thought for a moment that he had imagined it. Then, it, too, disappeared.

He heard movement, and then he felt a body in front of him. Two hands landed on his shoulders before they slowly drifted down. All his focus narrowed on them, the soft slide of skin so different than his own, over his chest.