Chapter 14

Megan

Megan stood frozen as Nik's question echoed around her head. She knew she could refuse; just one little word was all that it would take, and Nik would step away and leave.

Leave.

Something in her gut clenched as she thought that. And that was the crux of it; she didn't want Nik to leave.

She had spent the last two weeks trying to expel Nik from her thoughts, trying to forget that kiss that had changed everything. It was ironic, actually; she had spent her entire life trying to remember and the last three weeks of her life trying to forget everything she had learned.

'Careful what you wish for' kept running through her head. And then there was no time to think anymore, as she had stayed silent for far too long, and Nik's mouth was now on hers.

She tensed for a second, her whole body shaking as those lips grazed hers, and then something in her snapped, like a string on a bow, and she surrendered.

She wanted this, she thought as she started to reciprocate, and she would be a fool to deny herself any longer.

Nik's lips were insistent, urging her to give more, and Megan did, opening her mouth and letting the man in.

Her arms wrapped around Nik's neck, as Nik's wrapped around her waist, bringing them closer if such a thing was even possible.

"Fuck..." Megan mumbled as she felt just how much Nik was enjoying this, the man's hard cock pressing against her thigh.

An inexplicable urge to laugh hysterically hit her suddenly, but then Nik started to kiss down her neck, grazing the skin with his teeth and making Megan's whole body go up in flames and her brain short-circuit.

She had never felt this kind of arousal, and after having as much sex and as many different partners as Megan had had, that was saying a lot.

She felt high, completely out of her mind, as she watched Nik slowly pull her shirt up, his mouth kissing every inch of the freckled skin that was being revealed.

Megan raised her arms to aid him in undressing her, moaning as Nik's lips latched onto her right nipple and sucked. Nik used his free hand to pinch the other, a sharp pain slicing through Megan and making her gasp.

Nik glanced up at the sound, an evil smirk dancing at the corner of his lips and an indecent glint appearing in his eyes. "You like that, don't you? The pain?"

Megan shook her head in denial. She didn't. She couldn't. She caused pain to others for pleasure, not the other way around.

"Don't lie to me, Megan," Nik whispered into her mouth, his hot breath tickling Megan's lips as he pinched the nipple again, even harder this time while thrusting his cock up against her pussy, making Megan realize just how wet she was.

The pain and pleasure combined, electricity rushing through her body as Nik started grinding against her, and Megan threw her head back, the cords on her neck popping out as she came as she had never come before.

As soon as the high dissipated, and it took some time, her eyes popped open to see Nik staring at her with wide eyes, a look of surprise etched into every line of his face.

Fuck.

Megan flushed in embarrassment, feeling more mortified than she had ever felt before. She had come into her panties like a fucking teenager in less than five minutes like she was a blushing virgin and not a grown woman.

"I... I'm sorry. Fuck." she whispered, looking away from the man that was still staring at her, feeling like the biggest idiot in the world.

Well, it was good while it lasted, she thought, sure that Nik would start laughing at her any minute now.