Chapter 21: Camp Raid

Kusuo: I'll say it once I will say it again. As of this point we're nothing but magnets for villains. Ever since joining U.A I can't go anywhere out of the school without running into any villains. What a pain.....

The psychic says as he deadpanned looking at the group of villains that were standing right in front of him, the Pussycats and his classmates.

??? : How are you this evening, U.A. High School? We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!

Mashirao : League of Villains?! Why are they here...?

??? : Shall I crush this girl's head? What'd you think? Well, what do you think?

Tiger: Like I'd let ,you, you--

???: Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be hasty.

Kusuo: Excuse me? Big Sis?

???: You too, Tiger. Calm down. It all depends on whether having a power over life and death follows Stain's tenets ot not."

Izuku: Stain..!

Iida:  So you're the ones his ideology brought?

???: That's right! I'm-- Oh yeah, you with the glasses! You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu City. I apologize for the late introduction.

Kusuo: Oh so he's just a fanboy of a murderer, not a fused human-lizard. And be specific, there are two people here with glasses.

He then pulled something out of his back which was a giant sword which consisted of numerous swords, knives and blades that were buckled up.

Spinner:  I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!

Kusuo: Lame....

Tiger:  I don't care, but you bastards...The women lying there, Pixie-Bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a women, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's face and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!

He then steps up and went into a battle stance as the same time Spinner dashed forwards.

Spinner: What's a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?! 

Mandalay:  Tiger! I've broadcast introductions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here! Go, everyone! Listen, carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you're in charge!

Tenya: Understood! Let's go!

The students then start to leave but Saiki and Midoriya didn't move an inch.

Tenya: Saiki! Midoriya!

Izuku: Go on ahead!

Tenya: What are you saying?!

Kusuo: Just go, good grief!  We have other things that I need to take care of.

Izuku: Mandalay! Saiki and I know where he is!

He says turning towards Mandalay who knew what he was talking about and struggles to make a decision, but she concedes and makes her mind.

Mandalay : Please, go get Kota! But, do not fight!

Izuku: Right! Let's go Saiki!

Kusuo: Okay.

The two then leave the group and both race towards the hideout where Kota was. And as they were running concern and worry was filled over a green haired teen.

Izuku: How did the villains find out we were here? Didn't Aizawa say that this place is well hidden? There has to be some kind of explanation for this. Saiki, do you have any ideas?