pebble

_______________________________________________

No Pov:

A brown haired girl walked around the play park with her stuffed animal.

It was a lavender snake with a pink underbelly and green eyes.

It was one of those plushies you won at a fair or arcade.

Her older sister had won it for her when they went on vacation.

She set it down as she began to dig in the sand,she was going to make something with the sand,a surprise for her older sister.

She dug out a small mound before finding something white in the sand.

It was a smooth purplepebble with hints of iridescent blue.

"Woah,Vivi will love this!"She smiled but before she could put it in her dungaree pocket someone snatched it from her.

The girl looked up to see another girl.

She had green eyes and gingery hair with ivory skin.

She wore a white shirt and a forest green skirt with socks.

"Ha it's mine now"She said holding the pebble out of the other girls reach.

"Hey give that back!"She said as she made a grab for the pebble.

"No"The ginger haired girl said holding the pebble.

The girl made another grab for the pebble but got pushed onto her butt.

The girl teared up and began to cry.

"Awww gonna cry"The ginger haired girl said teasingly.

"Hey leave my sister alone!"

The ginger girl squeaked as a reddish brown haired girl barrled into her and took the pebble back.

The ginger haired girl began to cry and ran off, probably back to her mom.

"Sissy via!"the girl smiled quickly getting up and running to the reddish brown haired girl and hugging her.

"Luz!"Octavia smiled as she hugged her younger sister"are you ok?"

Luz nodded as Octavia handed the pebble back to her.

"I'm fine,thank you for getting the pebble back."Luz smiled as she held the pebble.

"No problem "Octavia smiled.

"I wanted to give this to you as a gift"Luz smiled as she handed her older sister the purple pebble.

"Thank you Luz"Octavia smiled as she held the pebble,the pebble felt warm and smooth,like an egg.

"It's pretty, I'll ask mama if we can turn it into a necklace "Octavia smiled as she held her sisters hand and led her to where their mom sat.