Glimmering

Many civilizations see the dragon as a symbol of power, strength, terror, knowledge, wealth, good fortune, prosperity, protection, destiny, and fate. In many cultures, the dragon represents the earth, air, fire, and water elements,

 In many cultures, the dragon represents the earth, air, fire, and water elements,

No Pov:

Octavia rolled onto her stomach as she began to wake up,she rubbed her eyes and looked towards her phone.

On her screen blared the demonic words.

7:00

Octavia groaned and rolled back onto her right side to sleep.

King laid asleep curled up by her legs as Octavia smiled trying to sleep.

"HootyHi, Octavia!"

Octavia screamed awake and punched Hooty,the bird had stuck his head into her room and was right up close to her face.

"Ow! I'm just wishing you a good morning."Hooty said as he Retreats to the front door."Jeez! Hoot! Ow!"

"Sorry, Hooty."Octavia said, Octavia picked up king and put him under her arm.

"Morning king"She smiled.

King wagged his tail as Octavia tickled his chin.

She got changed and walked out of the room and went downstairs.

"Morning owl lady"Octavia said as she sat down.

"Morning "Eda said although tiredly.

Eda sits on the kitchen table and drinks from her mug. King is sitting in a high chair and stabbing a fork into a yellow blob with eyes sitting on a plate.

" When do I get a magic staff?"Octavia Asked"do I get to go a quest"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, kid. Being a witch doesn't happen overnight. "Eda giggled.

"But a magic staff, huh? You really want one?"Eda asked smiling.

"More than anything."Octavia said her eyes wide.

"Magic staff, come to me!"Eda said.

She holds out her hand. For a second, nothing happens. Then several things crash distantly. King, Octavia, and Eda all slowly turn to the sound, until Eda's staff appears and smacks her in the face, clattering to the ground.

EdaGrunts and picks the staff up, spinning it before tapping it on the ground.

" It's early. Now, witches are awarded their staffs from school. With me as your teacher, you'll be taking a different approach. "Eda said as she Drops a bag of potions onto the floor.

"You'll have to work for it."she Leads Octavia through the living room.

"I run a few businesses. On weekends, I offer rare human treasures that Owlbert drags over from your side of the realm."