a lying witch and a warden part 2

small update,I have decided to age up willow and Amity to match Octavia as I feel like it would make more sense if she ended up with amity as they would have more of a chance to bond and I honestly do really like huntlow.

Also I'm still deciding her palisman but I've left hints to what it can be

The fox, a symbol of cunning, intelligence, and adaptability, has left a lasting imprint on cultural and mythological narratives globally

The fox, a symbol of cunning, intelligence, and adaptability, has left a lasting imprint on cultural and mythological narratives globally. From folklore to mythology, it is frequently depicted as a crafty trickster, outwitting both animals and humans with its wit.

No Pov:

They stood outside of the Conformatorium, lighting crackled across the sky.

"The Conformatorium, a place for those considered unsuitable for society."Eda said her eyes rolling.

Octavia Notices Eda's wanted poster on the wall they're hiding behind.

"Whoa. These guys really have the hots for you."Octavia said crossing her arms smirking.

"Yep. But we were never caught because we're too slippery."Eda said Smirking.

"Try to catch me when I'm covered in grease. I'm a squirmy little fella. Aah!"King said as he Falls off of Octavia's head."You and I will sneak up to the top of the tower, where they're holding my crown."

"And I'm gonna make sure the warden's distracted."Eda said.

Octavia nodded and rubbed her hands together and smirked.

"I'll be nimble,like a cat"Octavia smirked.

Eda taps the butt of her staff against the ground, creating a round glowing platform. She steps away from it.

"Hang on tight."She said as Octavia smiled.

The platform rises, floating all the way up to a window in the tower. It disappears suddenly, forcing Octavia to grab the edge of the window sill and King to cling to her feet.

Eda, meanwhile, tosses her staff and casually sits down on it as it rises.

"Meet you guys at the top of the tower."

King grunts as he climbs up Octavia and into the window. Also grunting, Octavia pulls herself up and in, falling on her face.

"Ha-ha! Cat's don't do that."King laughed.

Octavia sits up and gasps. The two of them marvel at the amount of prison cells before them, all of them occupied by shadowy beasts of varying shapes and sizes, though all of their eyes glow in the light.

"Hey, lady, how'd you get out of your cell?

"Oh I'm not a criminal."Illusion said"not yet I'm/your not"

Octavia giggled with king as they spoke at the same time.

"Neither are we. The stupid warden likes to lock people up who don't fit in. Like, I write fanfics of food falling in love. "The vampire girl Pulls out a book of said fanfiction."I like food, I like love... Just let me write about it."