a lying witch and a warden part 1

"the vibrant red color of the cardinal is a symbol of good luck and abundance. It is also said to represent vitality. If a cardinal crosses your path, it is meant to give you strength and hope."

Octavia's pov:

Octavia's pov:

I was stuffing books into my locker as Liliana stood next to me, leaning against her locker.

"So coming to the party during summer"She smirked.

We were ex's but we had become close friends after our relationship didn't work out.

"Can't, I've got science camp over the summer "I said as I slammed my locker door.

"Really,nerd camp"Liliana said giggling.

"Hey,it's fun, just because you weren't picked."I snickered at her.

Liliana rolled her eyes and smiled as we began to walk towards our next class but as we did we heard screaming.

We turned to see a student running past with a snake attached to his head as well as another female student being chased by a similar green snake.

"Err was that a snake?"Liliana asked confused.

"Oh no"I said to myself facepalming.

There was only one person who could have done this.

Luz

No Pov/timeskip:

Luz walked through the door of her house sadly.

She was being forced to go summer camp by the school due to the snakes and many other instances.

She had read the leaflet and it sounded boring.

"Your sister is in her room"Camilla said smiling.

She was trying to cheer Luz up.

"Ok Mamá"Luz said sadly as she walked to her room.

She walked towards Octavia's room and poked her head in.

Octavia's room was opposite her's,it was about the same size as luz's room,with a bunk bed and a desk facing the window.

She was studying something,Luz was aware Octavia was going away for the summer as well to a science camp she applied for.

"Hey Vivi"Luz said as she sat down on the bean bag next to the chair.

Luz fiddled with her thumbs as she looked down.

"So I guess you heard what happened at school"Luz laughed nervously.