Chapter 2 - No Man's Land

Markus and FTac Recon listened intentively to Hesh and Logan, while FTac Recon petted Argo.

FTac Recon (Taylor): Let me guess. Aiden was trained by Martin in the art of CQC. That's why he trained me and my team.

Markus: *smirks* Including me, Alex and Juan.

Logan: (Heh.) Well, we also have trained him.

Hesh: And back then he was a brilliant cadet, now he's become the most feared operator in the G.H.O.S.T.

Suddenly someone ringed the door bell.

Isla: Who's this?

Logan: I'll check the door.

Logan walked to the door, opened and the person who rang it was Aiden "Hawk" Jackson, alongside Juan "Spider" Bernardo and Alex "Shadow" Moseman.

Aiden: Hey Logan. (to Hesh) Boss. (to Markus) Kid.

Logan: Hey guys. Come on in.

The trio entered the house.

Isla: Aiden!

Aiden: Mrs. Walker.

Isla: And you boys must be Mark's friends!

Alex: I'm Alex Moseman.

Juan: Name's Juan Bernardo.

Isla: Bernardo?

Markus: *worried* I know that surname reminds you of his uncle, Fidel Bernardo, but--.

Isla: Relax, sweetie. I think Fidel Bernardo has nothing to do with Juan, too. (to Juan) Were you part of that Mexican Special Forces elite unit, Los uhh...

Juan: Los Vaqueros, Ma'am? Sim.

Isla: Oh that's right! Hesh told me about that them.

Juan: *smiled* They're the best at Las Almas.

Hesh: (Heh.) Thanks to their leader, Colonel Alejandro Vargas.

Markus: (to Aiden) Dad and Logan told us they've got CQC training from Frank Martin, before you had. Did you know?

Aiden: Yeah. I've got my training back when I was assigned to the US Ranger Alpha Team, under his command. He told me, they were among his best students. But it was Logan who helped complete my training, after Martin retired.

Alex: Bloody hell.

Markus: That reminds me. You said that grandpa and Martin sent you and Logan in No Man's Land, what is that place?

Aiden: It was a wasteland, before the Collapse Fluid appeared, caused by the First Belian Island Incident.

Hesh: We call it "No Man's Land"...A span of destruction between L.A. and San Diego, created when ODIN was turned against us.

Logan: Soon after the ODIN's bombardment, the Cryptids appeared in Colorado. 

Hesh: In response, Task Force Spectre was deployed, and they terminated those specimens, by bombing them with a nuke. Then the Federation invaded USA.

Logan: While we were holding back the Federal Army, JSOC Strike Force's Commander, David "Section" Mason, hunted down Raul Menedez; The leader of Cordis Die and the most dangerous terrorist before Ivan Makarov, Javier Sanchez and Rorke.

FTac Recon (Taylor): Captain Jack "Emperor" Mason's father.

Aiden: Meanwhile, Task Force 141 and Delta Force's Metal Team hunted Vladimir Makarov and his groups, the Inner Circle and the Konni Group. My old man, Andrew Jackson participated in the war against the Inner Circle, along with Sergeant Derek "Frost" Westbrook and Yuri's dad, Mikail Orelov.