Chapter 7 - Homecoming

When Isla heard Hesh and Logan talking about her father, she couldn't help but feel sad, Markus noticed her state.

Markus: *concerned* Mom. You ok.

Everyone turned to see his wife sad.

Hesh: *concerned* Isla? *sad* Oh. She's sad because we talked about Arthur.

Isla: *sad* I remember that time when my dad went to Las Almas to help the refugee. Before he was dispatched, he went home to spend time with us, his family.

*Flashback*

Isla and Sophia are seen cooking for dinner, while their mother is seen prepearing the table.

Sophia: *smiles* Hey Isla. How are things with your boyfriend?

Isla: *smiles* Hesh and I are fine! He and Logan are doing a mission with their dad. *concerned* Still, I hope he comes back safely.

After prepearing the table Helen walks to the kitchen, while she listens to her daugthers talk about Hesh.

Helen: So do I, sweetie. Though, they've always handled hard situations.

???: I'm home!

Then the entrance door opens, Helen and the Clark sisters see a man coming in the house, who revealed to be General Arthur Clark.

Arthur Clark (Tom Selleck)

Helen then walked to her husband to greet him while he removes his jacket.

Helen: *smiles* Arthur! Welcome home, honey!

Arthur: *smiles* Thank you, sweetheart.

They kissed deeply. Then Arthur noticed his daugthers cooking for dinner.

Sophia: *smiles* Welcome home, dad!

Arthur: *smiles* Thanks, Sophia.

Isla: *smiles* Welcome back, dad!

Arthur: *smiles* Thank you, Isla. What's cooking tonight?

Isla: *smiles* Crispy chicken steak and Cobb salad. And they're almost ready.

Arthur: *smiles* They smell so good! You're a fine cook, girl.

Isla: *smiles* Thank you! How are things at work?

Arthur: *smiles* Good, very good.

Isla: Ok. *smiles* Dinner is ready!

While Arthur took a seat, Helen and the sisters brought the food dishes to the table. First they've made a prayer and then they started eating.

Arthur: There's something you need to know, Helen.

Helen: What is it?

Arthur: The president has ordered me to take a team of U.S. Marines to assist the Mexican Resistance at Las Almas.