Chapter 10 - Rorke Files Part 1

The veterans keep explaining Markus and his friends what happened at the Federation Day. They were curious about the Project Caesar.

Markus: *curious* Project Caesar?

Logan: It was a plan of both the BLF and USA. The members of that project were Camillo, Martin, Aaron, grandpa Elias and the BLF's secret leader, Antonio Dantes.

Alex: The founder and former president of the New Federation?

Juan: I've heard about him. He was proven to be different than Alfonso Almagro.

Hesh: At the difference of Almagro, who cruelly said that the bombing of Las Almas was the consequences of opposing his regime, Dantes has secretly sent us a letter of condolences for the people of Las Almas and the families of Almagro's victims.

Isla: He was kind and compassionate towards the innocents and the poor.

Karen: He was also a man who doesn't forgive the ones who hurt them.

Logan: I personally don't trust politicians, but i admit that Dantes cared about his people's rights and his men far more than Almagro ever did.

FTac Recon (Taylor): Wait a sec, commander. Those files you took, what were they?

Keegan: Those were Rorke Files.

Markus: *curious* Rorke Files?

Hesh: Those were reports of the CIA about Rorke and his allies, Almagro, Ramos and Task Force Predator, A.K.A. The Demons.

Logan: Jordan explained us about those files.

FTac Recon (Taylor): Jordan?

Hesh: Special Agent Jordan James. He worked for the CIA.

Karen: *giggle* He's my older brother. 

Aiden: Uh. Which means he's Logan's brother-in-law.

Markus: And Noah and Linda's uncle.

Hesh: To be honest, Logan and I don't fully trust the CIA, but Jordan was different.

Logan: He was willing to help us, because both him and Aaron worked with us.

_______________________________________________________________

Hesh and Logan are seen following Martin in a hallway of a plane.

Rorke Files Part 1

June 16th, 16:00:00

Ghost Plane, somewhere in Mexico

Sergeant Logan "Batman" Walker

Hesh: *glaring* That bastard Rorke. He wouldn't hesitate to use his own men. Well, guess he has become obsessed with his revenge against the Ghosts...

Logan: *glaring* And Almagro is obviously using him in turn.

Martin: Rorke and his Demons will succeed on their mission if we don't study them. The CIA has granted us the permission to study Rorke Files. One of their Special Agents is going to help us in this. He and his analysts have decrypted the files. Your dad and General James want you to meet the guy.

Hesh: We're going to meet a CIA Special Agent?

Logan: *suspicious* Are you sure we can trust the Agency?

Martin: I know, they're secretive as hell and I don't blame you for not trusting them. But you two and this agent are going to get along just fine.