Chapter I For you I live Again

kinn: Suffering from severe mental illness, paranoia, madness, lack of love, hating human beings, except Porsche; an unpopular young master in a gangster family, his mother committed suicide by jumping off a building, and his father had an illegitimate child outside and looked down on him.

porsche: an ordinary poor person who is sunny, lively, free-spirited, likes to sympathize with others, and can endure hardships. A younger brother fell ill and died, and his uncle is a gambler.

Chapter One

[Mockery, sarcasm, sympathizers, bystanders, whoever uses the mask of hypocrisy to move themselves is indulging the sin in their heart. 】

"Hey, have you heard that his family seems to be related to the underworld?"

"Ah, it's true. It's really scary. Stay away from him."

"What are you afraid of? Look at his useless look. He is fat and stupid."

"Hahaha, that's right, I don't dare to fight back even if I hit him!"

"He seemed to be peeking at me that day. It's really annoying. Why don't you teach him a lesson..."

Chairs covered in glue, school uniforms filled with swear words, cold water pouring down from the top of the head, and endless contempt and ridicule, are you afraid? Maybe there is no fear anymore... only numbness remains.

"Hey Kinn! What's the smell on your desk? Didn't you say you can't eat durian in the classroom?"

"sorry..."

"Clean up quickly!"

"Hehe, look at how unlucky he is. It's so funny."

With a splash, someone stretched out his foot. Kinn fell to the ground hard, and his glasses flew out. With laughter, he got up from the ground in a panic and ran out of the classroom in a panic.

Standing in the bathroom, the sound of rushing water could not wash away the haze that enveloped his heart. Kinn looked at the person in the mirror. He was short, fat, cowardly, weird, and numb. He had no sunshine and vitality that he should have at this age, and there was only a pool of stagnant water in his eyes. .

Ever since his mother died, he seemed to be separated from the world. That night, the bright red blood snaked out a strange and beautiful vein. The only person who smiled and baked cookies for him and kissed his forehead was gone. People will hug him and lean on the bedside to tell stories, and the doll robot in the room will no longer talk to him...

Kinn secretly cried countless times, but tears would not solve any problems. He knew that he was not expected, and that cold home was just a huge machine, running step by step every day.

He always felt like an alien, unable to feel the warmth of others, and those joys, anger, sorrows and joys seemed to be withdrawn from his world. Perhaps those insults and ridicules were the only proof that he was still alive.

Kinn tried his best to twitch the corners of his mouth in front of the mirror. It was ugly and inconsistent. There were footsteps behind him.

"Oh, you are hiding here and crying! Go home and feed yourself, you fat man!"

The dirty toilet paper in the trash can rolled down from the top along with bursts of stench. The laughter was harsh and disgusting. They were obviously small children, but they showed such innocence and pure malice. Maybe it is really the evil nature of human nature. , Indulging the inner sinful desires is the truest side of human beings.

"The driver has something to do today, so go home by yourself."

There is only one simple message on the phone. Kinn is carrying a schoolbag and walking alone in a small alley. It is like this today and it will be like this tomorrow. Day after day, what is the difference in life? Breathing through the nostrils and excreting through the anus. Human beings What is the difference between them and the ants in the corner? Maybe the difference is that they are more evil and filthy.