Chapter II Hello Senior

Summer cicadas chirp tirelessly, and the scorching sun makes the asphalt road exude a smell similar to paint. During the lunch break, boys and girls come out of the cafeteria in twos and threes, holding ice cream, ice water, or talking. Thinking about how to write a topic, or discussing where to go on the weekend.

Under the shade of the trees next to the playground, several boys sat on the stone benches talking and laughing. An obviously modified electric motorcycle parked near the stone table from far away.

A pair of long legs stepped off the motorcycle. Under the rolled-up shirt sleeves was half of a lean and strong forearm. Three buttons of the white school uniform were unbuttoned, revealing a beautiful dark wheat-colored muscular chest. The person took off his helmet and shook it. With fluffy hair, he grabbed the ice cream from the boy sitting on the stone bench and took a big bite.

"Hey porsche! Save some for me, kid!"

"Don't be so stingy, Pete, what's wrong with eating your ice cream?"

Porsche raised his eyebrows and swallowed the last piece of ice cream with a mean smile.

"Tch, you know how to bully me. It's almost time for the exam and you were absent from class this morning. Job answered the question for you and almost got caught by the instructor, you know?"

Pete slapped Porsche's chest with a look of disgust. Porsche pulled up his trouser legs and sat across from him with a smile, holding an ice cream stick in his mouth and shaking it dishonestly.

"What are you afraid of? I'm going to work part-time. I'm about to graduate and I can't find a way out in advance. What's the use of just taking classes."

"Oh ho, someone is looking for you to be a model again? Okay, if you can be with a rich woman, you won't have to worry about it for the rest of your life."

"Fuck you uncle."

Porsche smiled and slapped Pete's hair. At this time, there was a noise from the corridor not far away. A group of girls were chattering around a tall boy and they didn't know what they were talking about.

"What are you doing? Who is that person?"

Porsche glanced absently, and Bas, who was leaning on a tree trunk nearby, pushed up his glasses, and suddenly the spirit of gossip was ignited and he came over actively.

"You didn't come to the freshman ceremony a while ago. He is a new student in the Fine Arts Department. He is very famous. He has a good family background, a good figure, and is handsome. It is said that he skipped a grade in Canada and studied law. After returning to China, he chose the Fine Arts Department out of interest. The most important thing is Ah, he is very kind and polite to everyone, so he is very popular. Porsche, your status as a poet is probably in jeopardy."

"One flower is worth it!"

Porsche raised his leg and kicked his bastard. He turned around and looked at the crowd in the corridor. The boy surrounded was very tall, at least 1.80 meters tall. He must have a strong figure, because the originally loose school uniform shirt was covered by his chest. The muscles in the front and arms are fully stretched.