Chapter VII You're My Religion

Cw:Sexual abuse/rape,usage of drugs, torture, mentions of death. This chapter contains various methods of sexual abuse that might tirgger you. Please be cognizant of it while reading. Thank you.

Creaking, the iron door was pushed open. Porsche lay motionless on the bed with his back to the door. His beautiful S-shaped body curve was clearly outlined by the thin pajamas. His broad shoulders suddenly sunk when he reached his waist. It extends along the arc of the waist, and then suddenly goes downward when it reaches the plump buttocks, forming a rounded curve, which makes people feel distraught.

Kinn walked in, stretched out his hand to touch Porsche's waist, and kissed his temples

"Brother, I'm here to see you."

Porsche closed his eyes, his face full of suppressed humiliation, but his body couldn't help but tremble.

In the past few days, Kinn would take time out every day to carry out the so-called training on him, blindfolding, tying him up, using vibrators, dildos, masturbation cups, and other sex toys on him more and more aggressively, and using them for several hours at a time.

From the beginning, Porsche was unyielding and always wanted to resist, but now it is gradually becoming numb.

The body is different from the mind. It has conditioned reflex memory, the feeling of those small toys vibrating in his body, the feeling of sensitive points being pressed, and the feeling of being restrained in the dark. These things seem to have become a kind of muscle memory that cannot be erase.

Even when he is not being trained, there is always a feeling of being invaded by something in her vagina. It is sore and numb. When he sees those little toys like vibrators, his body is still a little empty.

Porsche was desperate. He couldn't stop his own changes. Even if he died, he wouldn't admit his body's dependence on pleasure, but it still happened.

"Brother, have a glass of milk, your favorite."

Kinn pulled Porsche up from the bed and handed him a glass of warm milk.

Porsche likes to drink sweet milk. He has always been a sweet tooth, but now he just feels sick when he looks at this milk.

And for some unknown reason, he felt that his body hair had become significantly sparser in the past two days, his beard had not grown as much, and the shaved hair seemed to have stopped growing, and his originally tight skin became more delicate. Smooth up.

He had no time to think about what was mixed in the milk. According to his recent experience, not eating obediently would only lead to more severe punishment. He reluctantly took the milk and drank it in one gulp, leaving a trace of milky white on the corner of his mouth. Self-aware.

Kinn stretched out his hand, and Porsche subconsciously tried to avoid it, but his chin was raised. Kinn's thumb gently wiped away the remaining milk stains at the corner of Porsche's mouth, and rubbed it back and forth on his soft and plump lips.

Porsche stubbornly turned his head and looked at the skylight in despair. It had been nearly a week since he threw out the piece of cloth asking for help, but there was no movement. No one came to rescue him. Was he being ignored? ? Was it considered a prank? Or... no one saw it at all...

"Brother, are you looking for this?"

Kinn curled his lips, took out a piece of cloth from his pocket and shook it out. The blood on the cloth had dried up and turned into a brownish red. If it wasn't the one thrown by Porsche, then which one it was.

Porsche showed an incredibly hurt look. For just a moment, he lowered his eyes to restrain his fragile expression. His long eyelashes trembled like broken dragonfly wings, struggling in a spider web but getting entangled tighter and tighter.