1

Third person pov

Jay pulled his pants back up before staring at his bed seeing Kevin getting comfy in his bed wearing one of thhis shirts jay left at his house last time he was there. Jay rolled his eyes before pushing Kevin off his bed making him hit the floor with a loud thud. "What the hell!?!" Kevin yelled before standing up looking angry. "You can go now and give me my shirt back" jay says.

"First of all you ever push me like that again and on jayrip I'm beating you up & second you ain't getting this back nigga" Kevin says. Jay rolled his eyes before walking over snatching the shirt off the other male roughly. "I hate yo big forehead-ed biscuit with no jelly looking ass" Kevin says before storm in out the room.

Kevin and jays relationship was strictly for pleasure they often went by "opps with benefits" considering the fact they were enemies and couldn't stand each other. At least that's how it started off but Kevin eventually ended up catching feelings for jay. Even though he covered it up with insults and his occasional attitude.

As for jay he only used Kevin for pleasure. He found the other male quite annoying at times with the way he acted as if they were a couple. Jay really only reached out to the male when he needed head he hates to admit it but nobody could give him the amount of pleasure Kevin did.

The twos relationship was strange but it was going to change soon whether it would be good or bad is completely up to them.

Got this idea after listening to my new fav song

I think I'm jacking this

Hope ya'll enjoyed