5

Third Person Pov

Kevin had been staying with Doug for the past few days to try and avoid jay. He knew the male wasn't going to stop until he found him so he often switched cribs he at first stayed with Camrin, then setty and now Doug. "I love you dougz" Kevin says with an innocent smile earning an eye roll before Doug sipped on his tea. "You act like a white person" Kevin says.

Doug early in the mornings would drink peppermint tea while watching the news. "& you act like a baby but aye" Doug says before putting his cup down. "Whatever I'll be out yo hair in a few days" Kevin says. "Why can't you just face him like a man?" Doug asks. "Are you crazy? Naw I gotta dodge him" Kevin says and Doug laughs.

"Yeah I get it I mean you did get his own brother to turn on him" Doug says before loud knocking was heard at his door. "What the?" Doug asks walking to the door and looking through the peephole. "Kay Kay...honey don't freak out" Doug says but Kevin was already going in the kitchen grabbing a frozen pizza and heading upstairs.

Kevin threw the pizza out the window watching it hit the male who was standing in front of the door. "Open this door!" Jay yells now that he knew Kevin was in there. "Smooth Kevin real smooth" Doug says while rolling his eyes. "Jay please leave my house ion got time for my neighbors calling the cops this is a white neighborhood" Doug says stopping Kevin from grabbing more pizzas.

"Ight fine but I'll get you Kevin" jay yells before angrily leaving. "Sure you will!" Kevin yells while laughing.

....yeah low key trying to fall back in love with this but ion know what I'm doing I'm just writing stuff

Hope ya'll enjoyed