15

Third person pov

Jay glared at Kevin who continues stuffing his face with the food that had just been served. Jay tried to get on the other males good side but Kevin wasn't here for it. Kevin knows he should try and do this for Doug but he realized that if jay was the root he just needed to be cut. "Why are you still here?" Kevin asks before eating more of his loaded fries.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jay asks feeling a little happy Kevin finally spoke. "Cause you need to be cut. Ya claimed you ain't need me and you ain't want me to pay off yo dusty kitchen so why are we here" Kevin says and jay looked down with a guilty expression. He knows he was a jerk and he had no right to hurt Kevin.

He just thought this was supposed to be a "sneaky link" thing but then there was feelings and plus his girlfriend. "Kay I didn't mean to-" Jay starts before Kevin let out a sigh. "Yeah but you still did" Kevin says before taking a long sip of his drink. "What are they saying?" Setty asks Ethan who was trying to read their lips.

"Hmmm it seems like jay is attempting to apologize" Ethan says. "Seems like? We need direct answers" Camrin says. "Well maybe if ya'll niggas would shut up and let him do his thing" Darrian says with a glare. "Bruh get off my brother meat" David says starting a small argument between the two.

"Doug you're not even doing anything" setty points out as Doug drunk his tea and dipped his roll in his soup. "I mean we at a restaurant why ya'll ain't eating" Doug says earning looks. "Jay just leave me be you got a girl and I'm trying to get better" Kevin says and jay frowns. "But-" Jay starts before Kevin is calling the waiter over.

"Anddddd they leaving" darrian says and everyone sighs. "Kay come on we can work through this" jay says as Kevin began to box his food. "Naw I'm gone do my own thing in the words of miles" Kevin says with a small laugh. Kevin quickly left the establishment leaving Jay money to pay the bill.

"Well that was a bust" Doug says continuing to enjoy his meal knowing Kevin was going to cuss him out later. Little did they know that was only the start now jay was more determined than ever to make things right with the other male.

Hope ya'll enjoyed