10

Third Person Pov

"I'm telling you i'm gone knock the cap off that big headed twisted apple core looking nigga if i go alone" Kevin rants to his friends. It started off as a normal afternoon kevin playing the game and hanging with friends well until ethan called. Ethan claimed jay had changed his mind about paying for the damages and needed kevin to come over and discuss payment. "Kay kay" Doug says in a warning tone.

"Just refuse i mean you asked him if he wanted you to pay and he said naw he can't change his mind" Setty says. "Yeah but he can still call the police" Camrin points out. "Now you acting white like doug" Setty says earning a slap from camrin. "Well, us "Crackers" are simply pointing out how kevin could get in big trouble for breaking in entering and property damage" Doug says before sipping his tea.

"I'll most likely get arrested again anyway cause i feel like killing this nigga" Kevin says with anger laced in his tone. "Just discuss payment then you won't have to deal with him again" doug says with a shrug. "Ugh i hate when you right" Kevin says. "I'm always right" Doug says earning glares from everyone.

"Doug don't get me started" Camrin says. Kevin then messaged ethan telling him to let jay know he'd come over tonight. Ethan sighed receiving the text and glared at david. "There i did it now delete that recording" Ethan says and david playfully rolled his eyes. "Fine" David says happy the plan was in motion.

"What you gone do when kevin gets here? You know jay and him just gone argue" Ethan points out. "Don't worry i got this" David says even though he wasn't fully sure what he was going to do once kevin arrived. He already knew what was

Chapters gone get longer promise

Hope ya'll enjoyed