3

Third person pov

"This is just nonsense" camrin says to Kevin as he unlocked the door to jays house. "You call it nonsense I call it granting wishes he wants pizza so I'll give him pizza" Kevin says with an evil smirk. "How'd you get a key over here anyways?" Camrin asks and Kevin laughs. "Ethan" Kevin says was they walked into the kitchen.

"His brother? Now why would his own brother sell him out?" Camrin asks. "Cause I may have got him the premium room at a special hotel for him and Darrrian" Kevin says earning a gag from Camrin. "Fast kids" Camrin says while Kevin grabbed the special bag. Kevin pulled out the pizza dough before turning on the oven.

Camrin opened the oven while Kevin threw in the dough and spilled pizza sauce on top of the stove and on the steps. Kevin watched the tons of dough begin to rise and after awhile the fire alarm went off detecting smoke and Kevin shot it making it stop. "I thought we was just getting revenge not trying to kill the man" camrin says as they exit.

"It's not gone kill him but he gone know not to mess with me ever again" Kevin says as they sped off. The next morning jay woke up with Dede next to him. Jay gently moved the female off of him before heading down the steps with his socks immediately getting wet.

"What the-" jay asks before continuing his walk downstairs smelling smoke and nearly screamed once he saw the kitchen. The oven door was wide open with burn pizza dough spilling out and sauce bubbling on the stove. Jay then thought back on his conversation with Kevin.

"Oh so that's how he wants to play it?" Jay asks before unblocking Kevin to call and go off on him but to his surprise he was blocked.

This book is all over I swear I can't write anymore 😞

Hope ya'll enjoyed