13

Third Person Pov 

"You lucky granny ain't press charges" Camrin says watching the vid on his phone with setty hyping it up and rewinding certain parts. "Very lucky! Kay kay you should be ashamed going over there acting a damn fool" Doug says and kevin groans. "He put his hands on me first and mrs miller knew her old self couldn't break up the fight" Kevin says. "Either way it was still unacceptable" Doug says with an eye roll. 

"Naw you hit him with that bow bow bow" Setty says bugging. "So fake of ethan to post his brothers fight and not break it up" Camrin says. "You did the same thing with setty at the bar" Doug points out. "He ain't my blood" Camrin says with a laugh. "Which is a blessing" Setty says wrapping his arms around camrin. "Kay kay you need to control yo temper cause you been giving jay the business" Doug says. 

"Cause that smashed up debbie cake dipped in pi-" kevin starts before he's being cut off. "Exhibit A" Camrin says. "We need to get you into Jam class" Doug says. "What is that?" Setty and kevin say in unison. "Junior anger management it'll help you control yo rage" Doug says. "I ain't got no anger problem and don't need that class" Kevin protests. "Well jay seems to be the root of yo anger so stay away" Camrin says. 

"It's not just about jay you always been like this may i remind you how you shot up smokey bones cause that dude told you that was his table" Doug says. "He had it coming" Kevin says earning laughs. Meanwhile jay was going off on thing 1 and 2 for what they did. "You just mad you got beat" Ethan says earning a glare. "first off he ain't beat me and second he ain't allowed back here" Jay says before leaving. 

"Oh he's definitely coming back here" David says already cooking up another plan. "Hopefully it don't result in another fight cause mrs miller done commented on the fight vid" Ethan says and david rolled his eyes. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed