4

Third person pov

"You blocked him!?!" Doug yells/ask shocked. "Bout time" setty says. "Your a psycho" camrin says laughing thinking about what happened to jays house. "He had it coming cause who he think he playing with" Kevin says staring down at his nails. "What's gone happen if he calls the cops?" Doug asks. "He has no proof Kevin did it" setty says.

"You think he ain't got security cameras it's 2024 ya'll be so fr" Doug says. "Listen he's not gonna call the cops unless he's trying to be petty but I doubt the nigga got cameras" Kevin says with a shrug. "Mhm ight then" Doug says deciding to drop the topic before loud banging was heard at the door.

Camrin got up checking the peephole seeing jay on the other side and turned back to Kevin his look telling him all he had to know. "Oh lord" Kevin says under his breath. "Let me handle this Kevin you go upstairs" Doug says. Soon Doug opened the door being met with a furious looking jay. "Where's Kevin?" Jay asks.

"Clearly not here he left awhile ago" Doug says with his arms crossed. "Oh is that so? Where'd he go?" Jay asks. "What are you the feds? He went out and he'll be back when he gets back now please leave you seem like you've had a rough day" Doug says before closing the door.

Kevin heard the whole thing and knew it wouldn't be over just like that jay was going to keep on until he seen him. "Welp which one of ya'll houses im staying at?" Kevin asks earning groans from everyone. Kevin couldn't stay home he knew jay would keep on looking for him.

What the heck is this book like bruh I might delete this

Hope ya'll enjoyed