2

Third person pov

"I'm tired of that melted peanut butter cookies, disabled brownie looking nigga" Kevin says making Doug let out snickers. "What's funny!?!" Kevin yells/ask with a mug look. "The way you acting" Doug says before camrin laughs as well. "Disabled brownie?" Camrin asks before bugging. "Oh hush" Kevin says but found himself smiling.

Kevin had been on a rant all morning about the way jay had did him the other day. The twos relationship wasn't exactly a secret to Kevin's friends because he trusted them...and needed somebody to vent to. "Why don't you just break things off?" Setty asks. Kevin wanted to he truly wanted to but he knew he couldn't.

Later on in the day Kevin found himself over at Jays house again. Jay had a tight grip on Kevin's hair as he forced him to take all of him earnings gags that were music to his ears. "Look at me" jay says before a groan escapes his lips. Once they make eye contact jay couldn't hold it in and releases.

Kevin pulled away and laid back on the bed earning a confused expression. "What you doing get up Dede on the way" jay says making Kevin's heart break a little but he covers it up with a mug look. "Excuse me!?! Naw bump that" Kevin says and jay groans. "Why you gotta be difficult? Just get out" jay says.

"I ain't going nowhere I ain't come all this way for nun" Kevin says. "All this way? Yo crib five minutes away and secondly ion care you need to go" jay says and Kevin groaned. "Ya know if you was so happy with yo lil girlfriend you still wouldn't be hitting me up" Kevin says and jay laughs. "Please I got mad options ion need you" jay says.

"Oh really? Well ion seen them here right now" Kevin says. "Get this through yo head you ain't good for nun but head matter of fact" jay says before going through his phone and selecting the contact "pizza" before hitting the block button. Kevin laughed maniacally.

"Oh ight" Kevin says before going down the stairs walking out the house. "Oh he wants pizza? I'll give him pizza" Kevin says with a smile on his face.

Yeah ion know what I'm doing I'm just freestyling cause I can't write no more

Hope ya'll enjoyed