7

Third person pov

Against Kevin's judgement he ended up listening to Doug and facing jay like a man. "Listen I'm sorry about the damages and I ain't break in I had a key where I got it I ain't saying. Anyways I'll pay for it what amount you want" Kevin says shocking jay. "This a trap?" Jay asks crossing his arms.

"Naw so like I said do you want me to pay for the damages" Kevin says. "It's gotta be a catch it always is with you" jay says. "Listen I got plans so if you want me to pay say that if I not I'll just go ahead and go" Kevin says. "Ion want no money" jay says. "Ight then" Kevin says before attempting to walk off.

Jay grabbed the males arm however stopping him making Kevin raise an eyebrow. "What?" Kevin asks. "You wanna come in?" Jay asks. Kevin rolled his eyes already knowing what jay was trying to do. "Naw I'm good" Kevin says snatching his arm away before leaving.

Jay was shocked by this and even more surprised Kevin kept him blocked and unfollowed his social media. Kevin arrived back at Doug's house. "So how'd it go?" Doug asks. "It went fine" Kevin says. "See!?! This why you need to listen to me" Doug says. "Whatever I'm still gone be here awhile" Kevin says making Doug roll his eyes.

Jay later on went out with his girlfriend but for some reason he found himself thinking about Kevin. He went to his contact low key upset he had gotten blocked. "Ion care he was just a sneaky link nun mo nun less" jay thinks to himself trying to forget the whole situation.

....what the heck am I doing 😭

Hope ya'll enjoyed