Prologue: The Calm Before the Storm

Multiverse was a collection of universes and places that existed across the cosmos. It is a home where anything is possible and was called a home to all of the characters that lived. It is a beautiful place to live in and was governed by the Multiverse Orb of Balance to ensure the stability and balance to all of the universe and ensure the safety of all beings. But soon, the Multiverse will be plunged into chaos by a malevolent force. 

The story of the "Battle of the Cosmic Multiverse" begins on a beautiful summer day, where each character is experiencing a moment of peace and tranquility in their respective universes. This idyllic setting not only contrasts sharply with the chaos that is soon to unfold but also highlights the ordinary lives of the heroes before they are thrust into an extraordinary battle. 

In the magical land of Equestria, Twilight Sparkle and her friends are enjoying a bright, sunlit day. The sky is clear, and the fields are in full bloom, filled with colorful flowers. Twilight is at her castle in Ponyville, organizing a friendship festival that celebrates harmony and unity. Ponies from all over Equestria gather, enjoying games, music, and laughter. The atmosphere is joyous and filled with the warmth of friendship.

Male Unicorn Pony Citizen: "Hello, Princess Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight Sparkle: "Hello there, everypony." *Waves her hoof*

Twilight Sparkle: *filled with excitement*"Wow! This will be the best festival ever. Everyone here will like it!"

Applejack: "It is true that it will be the best festival ever! Especially lots of fun here without any interruptions."

Twilight Sparkle: "I hope so."

Sunset Shimmer: "Don't worry. If there is any trouble, we can fix it!"

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah! As long as we stay together, everything is possible. Teamwork makes the...dream...work!"

Under the sea, in the vibrant underwater city of Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob SquarePants is having a perfect day at the Krusty Krab. The restaurant is bustling with happy customers, and SpongeBob is flipping Krabby Patties with his usual enthusiasm.

Squidward Tentacles: "SpongeBob! We have two orders of Krabby Patty."

SpongeBob SquarePants: "I'm on it!" *Proceeds to cook the Krabby Patty* 

He then quickly cooks the two Krabby Patties, and it was cooked. SpongeBob throws the two Krabby Patties at the opened mouth of two hungry customers and after that, the two pays and leaves afterwards. Outside, the sun's rays pierce through the ocean, creating a magical light show on the sandy seabed. SpongeBob's infectious laughter echoes as he and his friends, Patrick and Sandy, plan a fun-filled day of jellyfishing and karate practice.

SpongeBob SquarePants: "That was very fun! I want to try it all over again" *laughs* 

Sandy Cheeks: "Yeah! It was all fun."

Patrick Star: "I want more fun..FUN..FUN...FUN!!!!!!!"

All: *Laughs*

On the planet Cybertron, Elita-One and the Autobots are experiencing a rare moment of peace. The metallic landscape glistens under the light of Cybertron's twin suns. Elita-One is in the central command hub, overseeing the reconstruction efforts to restore Cybertron to its former glory. Optimus Prime and Bumblebee are nearby, discussing plans for a memorial to honor fallen comrades. The air is filled with a sense of hope and renewal.

Optimus Prime: "How's the reconstruction efforts?"

Elita-One: "Still ongoing, Prime."

Optimus Prime: *Sighs* "This war between the Decepticons was such a devastating effect to our home. But it is worth to save and protect our home."

Bumblebee: "Hope it would be quick to rebuild our home."

Optimus Prime: "Hope so but it may take longer."

In the lush, vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, Blu and Jewel are soaring through the skies with their three chicks, Carla, Bia, and Tiago. The sun bathes the rainforest in a golden glow, and the city below is alive with the sounds of music and laughter as people celebrate a summer festival. The family of blue macaws lands on a high perch, taking in the breathtaking view of the city and the ocean beyond, enjoying a peaceful moment together.

Carla: "It was a beautiful view, Mom and Dad."

Blu: "Yes, it is!"

On the picturesque Island of Sodor, Thomas the Tank Engine is chugging along the tracks, delivering passengers and goods on a sunny summer day. The fields are green, the flowers are blooming, and the birds are singing. Thomas's friends, Percy and James, whistle in greeting as they pass by, and the cheerful sounds of the engines fill the air. The island's residents wave happily as Thomas steams past, everything running smoothly and on time.

In a distant galaxy, Jedi Knight General Jesse is meditating in a tranquil garden on a peaceful planet. His loyal pups, Chase and Marshall, frolic nearby. The garden is lush with exotic plants and vibrant flowers, a sanctuary of calm and serenity. Jesse reflects on his recent missions, finding solace in the beauty around him and the companionship of his faithful pets.

Jedi Knight General Jesse: *meditating* "Tell me...what is it...."

Marshall: *barks happily* "What you do?"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: *surprised* "Ahh!! You distract my meditation." 

Chase: "Sorry...."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "It's okay..." *patting their heads*

Meanwhile, somewhere at the darkness, a triangle-shaped figure with a one eye and a small top hat planning something devious and reveals himself to be Bill Cipher. He plans to corrupt the mighty powerful artifact, the Multiverse Orb of Balance, to took control over the Multiverse and bring about the chaos, despair, and eternal darkness forever in the universe.

Bill Cipher: "Soon, the Multiverse will be.... OURS!!!!" *evil laughs* 

Bill Cipher then proceeds to approach the glowing Orb and slowly corrupting it, signaling the beginning of the upcoming grand battle and the darkness coming. 

Bill Cipher: "The time has come!!!!! We shall reign.... SUPREME!!!!!! *continue evil laughs*

This prologue serves as a tranquil prelude, painting a picture of peace and normalcy in the lives of the heroes. Each universe is depicted in its most serene and beautiful state, underscoring the harmony and joy that characterizes these worlds. However, this calm is merely the prelude to the storm that is about to break, as the heroes will soon be called upon to defend their worlds from an unprecedented threat. This stark contrast sets the stage for the epic battles and challenges that lie ahead, highlighting what is at stake and what must be protected.

Next chapter: An Impending Threat