General Grievous Sector

After minutes of travelling through the portal to a next place, the Multiverse Defenders and their allies have reached the new place, and it was a desolated landscape with darkened sky and smokes. The landscape was like a trench wars battlefield.

Twilight Sparkle: "So here we are."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "It looks like a battlefield right here."

Bulkhead: "Are we at the trench warfare battlefield like in the Western Front?"

Elita-One: "Kinda reminiscent of the battle at Cybertron long time ago."

 Jedi Knight General Jesse: "We gonna have to explore this place but must be careful of any enemies around this area since we cannot tell when they will strike."

They started to walk around the desolated landscape battlefield though filled with uncertainty and caution.

Twilight Sparkle: "So, Charlie, what is the purpose of your hotel for redemption?"

Charlie Morningstar: "Well, my hotel is built for rehabilitation of all sinners and demons in Hell to solve the overpopulation problem and to have a chance of redeeming themselves to go to Heaven though there are some setbacks we faced."

Twilight Sparkle: "What is it?"

Charlie Morningstar: *sighs* "My hotel has been criticized and was laughable especially by the news anchor, Katie Killjoy, and worse, Sera don't believe that sinners may be redeemed."

SpongeBob SquarePants: "That wasn't fair. It supposed to be for everyone, and the place is meant to be HAPPINESS and JOY."

Charlie Morningstar: "I know. I wish that everything could have been different."

While they are walking around, they were all greeted by an unknown person and turns around revealing to be Matt, who is Jesse's best friend.

Matt: "Hello! Are you all friendly?"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Yes! We are friendly, bud. Why are you asking if we are friendly and what are you doing here in this dangerous place?"

Matt: "I don't know but that mysterious portal vortex sucked me up and ended up in this place filled with.... battle droids..."

Matt: "I am supposed to be at comfort of my home, but the portal showed up and here we are."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Are you all alone in this place?"

Matt: "Nope. I have some friends that I met in this place. Let me introduce to you."

Matt: *whistles*

All of Matt's friends comes out and arrives, and they were actually team of rebels, and he was a leader of the team.

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Woah! Your friends look like a team of rebels like ours from the Galaxy."

Matt: "Of course! They were team of rebels who were against the battle droids, and I am their leader. Can't explain much further long on how I met them and become their leader. It is a long story." 

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Okay..."

Optimus Prime: "You will be helpful ally in this mission."

Matt: "Who was that and why are you all here?"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "That was Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, and we are the Multiverse Defenders on a mission to save the entire universe from the brink of annihilation."