Green Hills Sector

Back at the villains' mothership, Eclipso, the villains including Bill Cipher waiting for the response of Emperor Nefarious.

Bill Cipher: "Hello? Hello? Nefarious... are you online??? Maybe your connection was weak. Try it again."

However, Emperor Nefarious didn't respond and only offline status in the hologram and the villains try one more time to contact him but none responded.

Bill Cipher: "That's kind of awkward for him being offline. Did he got destroyed or something?"

Their master enters the call to check the status of their movement to stop the heroes and they were all filled with nervousness and worriedness about what will be the reaction.

Unknown: "What's the status?"

Bill Cipher: "Well for Emperor Nefarious, he got somehow offline, and I am assuming he was doomed by the heroes..."

Unknown: "What do you mean by that? One of our fellow villains got defeated by the heroes?! It is UNACCEPTABLE!"

Bill Cipher: "I can't explain on why it happens, but we can do something about it to not happen again."

Unknown: "Because of these circumstances, I will pick the best villains for this job to stop the heroes from foiling our plans. I know that they will go to the next sector territory, Green Hills."

Dr. Eggman: "Me! Me! I will be best suited for this job, master."

Orbot: "Yes! He will be best for this because he is considered an archnemesis of Sonic and I believe that those heroes will recruit him and his friends."

Unknown: "Correct! That's why you go move and stop them because I don't want our grand plan to be spoiled easily and make sure that you took them down immediately."

Unknown: "Because if you fail like Nefarious, I'll pick another best-suited villain and it will be Adam and Lute, along with the Exorcists. If the heroes travel to the next location, Pentagram City, you two take care of them."

Adam: "Yes, sir!"

Unknown: "But if you failed, you are out to the legion!"

Adam: "I will do my best to took them down and making sure they will not side with Charlie and those people from her hotel."

Unknown: "General Grievous, Donkey Kong, Jackson Storm, and Chick Hicks will be the left ones to took care of the heroes in the remaining three sectors if none of you will be succeeded."

Unknown: "The rest of the legion would go to the Washington DC as our last resort to surprise the heroes and finally finishing them off. Make sure you lead the army properly and always prepared, Bill Cipher."

Bill Cipher: "Don't worry. It will be done as your wish, my master."

Unknown: "Good luck, fellow villains. Remember this, failure is not accepted, and success of the plan is only acceptable."

Meanwhile, the heroes reach their next destination, and it was Green Hills.

Twilight Sparkle: "We're here now at a new place."

Optimus Prime: *scanning* "It looks like we are at the Green Hills, and it comprises of loops and courses in this land."

Rainbow Dash: "Why would there be courses and loops? Is this like a racing or something? Who could have race here?"