Heroes of The Multiverse

At the command center room of the safety bunker, everyone within the WSFS is discussing the next step of the plan of potentially retaking the affected universe and how to cleanse the Multiverse Orb of Balance to its pure and benevolent state. 

Chief Investigator Rael Stormwalker: "Listen up, folks, the Multiverse is at crisis of the invasion attack of the evil forces and all of their forces including the monsters rampage every area. It endangers the lives of the innocent civilians, and we cannot allow it to happen. It's time to form the last line of defense who would oppose the evil and restore peace, hope, balance, and harmony to the Multiverse."

WSFS Lieutenant Bruce: "How could we deal with that enemy that has many powers and forces than ours? Because it has some assembled villains and other enemies of the heroes." *concerned*

Director Aeliana Theron: "Don't worry. We can assemble the last line of defense and our hope of saving the Multiverse by choosing the champions, who are determined and brave enough, to stop the evil and save the Multiverse."

As the full-scale invasion orchestrated by Bill Cipher plunges the multiverse into chaos, the World Security Foundation Sector (WSFS) and its determined leader, Director Aeliana Theron, take decisive action to assemble a formidable team of heroes. These brave individuals, driven by a common goal to save their homes and the multiverse, gather at the WSFS safety bunker command center room to prepare for the impending battles. She calls everyone to go into the command center room and the heroes proceed to the room. Director Aeliana Theron stands at the head of the room, addressing the assembled heroes. Her briefing outlines the gravity of the situation, the strengths of the enemy, and the initial objectives of their mission.

Director Aeliana Theron: "I call you all for an important reason. To talk about the plans on how to save your home and also the entire Multiverse." 

Holographic displays project images of various universes under siege, highlighting key areas of concern and strategic points, along with the image of the mastermind behind the invasion, Bill Cipher

Director Aeliana Theron: "Every part of the universe was under attack by the forces of evil led by all villains across the universe. The forces were assembled by Bill Cipher."

Twilight Sparkle: "Who is Bill Cipher?"

Rainbow Dash: *determined* "Yeah, who could that pyramid with a one eye and a small top hat?"

Director Aeliana Theron: "Well, Bill Cipher was a triangular interdimensional dream demon, formerly existent only in the before succeeding in gaining access to the real world. He had been running amok in since being summoned by over thirty years ago and was also known for his mysterious demeanor and sadistic humor. Since he is known for being a powerful being and controlling over any realms, many villains seek help from him and leading to the creation of what the invasion forces are known, the Multiverse Domination Star Empire. Seeking to sow chaos and despair..."

Chase: "How do we combat these mysterious invaders in our home?"

Director Aeliana Theron: "Follow me."

All of the heroes follow her to the armory of the WSFS safety bunker, where gears and equipment were placed along with the researchers, scientists, and engineers checking it.  Adjacent to the armory is a training facility where the heroes can practice with their new equipment and hone their skills. Strategic planning sessions are held to brief the heroes on their missions, targets, and coordinated tactics.

Director Aeliana Theron: *announcing her speech* "Heroes of the multiverse, our worlds are in peril. The forces of chaos, led by Bill Cipher, threaten everything we hold dear. But together, united, we are a force to be reckoned with. We have the skills, the strength, and the resolve to turn the tide. This is our fight, and we will not back down."