An Impending Threat

Somewhere at the World Security Foundation Sector HQ, the researchers and intelligence agencies continuously monitoring the movement of strange energies across the universe and identify the anomaly.

Director Aeliana Theron: "Anything found?"

Researcher 1: "We're still identifying the signature of the strange energy."

Researcher 2: "According to the records we got so far, there are many rifts been spotted across the universe and still don't know it's origin on how it got formed eventually..."

Rael Stormwalker, the Chief Investigator of the WSFS, arrives at the room with concern.

Chief Investigator Rael Stormwalker: "Is there anything behind the rifts?"

Director Aeliana Theron: "Well, not yet. The researchers' team is still identifying the signature." 

Chief Investigator Rael Stormwalker: "I wonder what could be behind the creation of the rifts. We do not have that such kind of reports...."

Director Aeliana Theron: "Yeah like it's kind of weird on what is happening."

Chief Investigator Rael Stormwalker: "But... what if.... it is not a kind of coincidence but instead a something more dangerous is coming to the Multiverse." *concerned*

While the two were concerned, the team still identifying the energy signature in the radar monitor and the signature still keeps beeping and sending waves, signaling something far worse that is about to come. 

Meanwhile, in the green hills at the sparkling night, everyone is watching the night sky and looking at the beautiful colors of a mysterious rift while there is a shooting star. Everyone is amazed at the view. 

SpongeBob SquarePants: *looks at the shooting star* "WOW!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!"

Twilight Sparkle: "Girls, this is so beautiful. I can't imagine a beautiful space phenomenon like this with a beautiful rift. It almost looks like an Aurora Borealis. "

Applejack: "Of course, it is, sugarcube!"

As they gaze into the beautiful view, something will unexpectedly happen and the rift starting to pulse slowly until it cracks open that amaze everyone thinking it was beautiful but in reality, it was not because something bad happens next. In the WSFS monitor room, every team keeps monitoring on the rifts and one of them got a report of one of the rifts being cracked open and gives it to Director Aeliana. 

Researcher 1: "Director, we got a report of a rift slowly opening something like a strong energy signature!"

Director Aeliana Theron: "I want a full detail of it... NOW! ASAP!"

Researcher 1: "Yes, of course, Director!" *runs to the research room*

Chief Investigator Rael Stormwalker: *concerned* "What is going on?"

Director Aeliana Theron: "The rift! It is opening something."

The two quickly goes to the monitor room to investigate and check the current status of the rifts. The researcher team were panicking as the energy signature of the rift keeps getting stronger and Aeliana was shocked about the things that is happening right now as she can't believe in her eyes about the status.

Back to the green hills, everyone is still gazing at the view until they didn't realize that the rift release something and it is a kind of a shooting rocks along with an unidentified deactivated ship with them. 

All: *amazed*

Thomas the Blue Engine: *looking through the telescope* "Another shooting stars!"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: *gets suspicious* I don't think that it is another shooting stars... because there is a.... SHIP!!!! *points out*

All everyone panics and runs away as they realize that it was no longer another normal shooting stars but instead there is a crashing ship that is about to land. They find a place to hide and all of the shooting rocks including the one ship crashes at the ground with no individuals harmed. Everyone gets out and curious on what is the ship that crashes to the ground not realizing the danger lurking. Until it unexpectedly activated and starts the engine with all systems activated and the ship starts shooting in random directions, causing all panic, until it starts to abduct one of them and gets Squidward inside the ship. It leaves with the abducted victim, and everyone was confused on the situation.  

One day after the fiasco last night, the WSFS operatives' division and other team starts investigating the situation that happened and trying to identify what is exactly the cause.  

Director Aeliana Theron: "Any evidence?"

WSFS Task Force Commander Six: "Director, according to the information here in my device, it seems that there was a crashed objects last night and there are some metal debris not just only big rock."

WSFS Task Force Commander Six: "It could be possibly a... ship... and a big shooting meteor rock, Director."

The bystanders were all filled with concerned and curiosity. 

The transformation of a peaceful night sky into a scene of disaster through the release of meteors and an unidentified ship from the rift dramatically sets the stage for the challenges ahead. It highlights the volatility of the rift and the imminent danger it poses, propelling the heroes into action to protect their worlds and uncover the mysteries behind these ominous events. It is a sign of an impending threat that is coming to the Multiverse and the heroes must be prepared to stop them.

Next Chapter: The Invasion of the Evil Forces