Into the Unknown

Before the heroes leave for their mission, each of their members farewell to their friends and loved ones in their lives. Blu and Jewel, the parents of Bia, Carla, and Tiago, bid farewell to their kids but reassures them that they will come back, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Sunset Shimmer also bid farewell to their friends that they will have to save the Multiverse, while SpongeBob SquarePants, despite feeling emotional of leaving his friends, says a goodbye to them before departing from the safety bunker and ready for the missions. 

 The heroes travel through various unfamiliar and diverse environments, each presenting unique challenges and obstacles. From dense, enchanted forests with treacherous paths to arid deserts with shifting sands and ancient ruins, their journey is filled with peril and discovery. Along the way, the team faces natural hazards such as sudden storms, quicksand, and mystical traps that test their adaptability and teamwork. Each hero uses their unique skills to navigate and overcome these challenges, showcasing their resourcefulness and camaraderie. 

Rainbow Dash: *exhausted and tired* "We are travelling many miles now. Are we there yet?"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Not yet."

Thomas the Blue Engine: "I wonder what's waiting for us. I hope we reach our destination safely."

Optimus Prime: *voiceover in his alt mode* "We do not know what paths we are taking. It could have been filled with enemies so stay alert."

Twilight Sparkle: "As the leader of the team, you must all follow what I say to ensure to be carefully on the watch for anything."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: *scratching his two pups' heads* "I have a question. As a united team coming from different universe, where you all come from?"

Optimus Prime: *voiceover in his alt mode* "Me and the Autobots come from space and our home planet was Cybertron. We fought against my enemy, Megatron, and the Decepticons."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Why do you fought against him and the Decepticons?"

Optimus Prime: *voiceover in his alt mode* "We were originally friends and also brothers until when he got corrupted into an evil twisted robot, we fight from two sides of the Cybertronian war, me as leader of the Autobots and Megatron as leader of the Decepticons, leading to some devastation and destruction of our home because of the war."

Optimus Prime: *voiceover in his alt mode* "Though me and the Autobots won the war against the Decepticons long time ago, it still left some scars of the past and we are trying our best to rebuild our home. I do not know if I can be able to return Megatron back to the light and fight together to end the evil and wrath of the Decepticons."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Woah. That's kind of tense and sad for you two."

Optimus Prime: *voiceover in his alt mode* "I know. What is yours, kid?"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "For me, I come from the galaxy far, far away. I am the Jedi Knight, a brave and valiant warrior of the Jedi Order."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "The Jedi Order were the guardians of peace and justice of the Old Republic. Before the dark times. Before the Empire."

Sunset Shimmer: "What does it mean?"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "The Jedi are all but extinct due to the clones of the Republic that once sided with them now turn against us along with a Jedi named Anakin Skywalker help to destroy the once stood protectors of justice and light, and some of the Jedi survived the purge but not all are lucky."