Pentagram City Sector

Minutes later after travelling through the portal to the next location, the Multiverse Defenders ended up in the third location, the Pentagram City in Hell. They stumble upon the bustling with a weird reddish sky along with the pentagram symbol. 

Sonic the Hedgehog: *confused* "Why in the world is the city like this? Is there a pollution or something??"

Thomas the Blue Train: "What cause of this pollution in the sky that has a reddish hue? Did they use too much coal and produce many smokes along with a.... I can't tell really!"

Twilight Sparkle: "Why is there a star symbol in the red sky?"

Optimus Prime: *scanning* "The star symbol you are talking about is called the Pentagram. A shape symbol of a 5-pointed star usually made with alternate points connected by a continuous line and used as a magic or occult symbol. As for the location we are right now, we are at the Pentagram City in Hell."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: *sighs* "I do not really like this feeling to be around this place..."

Optimus Prime: "Let's keep moving and see if we can see any livings here to ask."

Thomas the Blue Train: *nervous and scared*

Bumblebee: "This is one of a scary place!"

Chase and Marshall: *whimpering in fear*

The team continues to walk in the Pentagram City and the streets until they stumble upon people walking by and have different appearances like the Egyptian-styled, imps, and more.

Sonic the Hedgehog: "Why do they look like that?"

Tails: "This is gonna make me sick."

Twilight Sparkle: "Since we are in this place known as Hell, they may look like that along with the environment."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "True."

Jesse sees something in the distance, and it is a building with a sign named Hazbin Hotel. This makes the team gets curious and could have ask questions.

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Look! There is a hotel there. Maybe we can ask questions there in this place."

Twilight Sparkle: "Let's go then."

The team enters the Hazbin Hotel while the Autobots and Optimus Prime stays outside.

Twilight Sparkle: "You stay there, Optimus."

Optimus Prime: "Okay, Twilight. But be careful."

Twilight Sparkle: *nodding* "I will!"

Inside the hotel, they were amazed to see the hotel and were greeted by Charlie Morningstar and the occupants of Hazbin Hotel.

Charlie Morningstar: "Welcome to the hotel! Where you can redeem yourselves and go to a paradise known as Heaven."

Shadow the Hedgehog: *unamused* "What..."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Wait what? This hotel is for redemption in order to go to that paradise place???"

Vaggie: "Uhhh...why do they look different from us??? Are they not here in this place?"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "I don't get it."

Chase and Marshall: *whimpering in fear*

Charlie Morningstar: "AWWW! Look at these two little cute puppies..." *cupping their faces*