The Invasion of the Evil Forces

While the WSFS handle the situation, everyone is just going around their normal day at their respective universes and ignoring the chaos, and just wanted to focus on good vibes and days only rather than bad vibes. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were hanging out together in a sunny shore beach in the metropolis city while the rest were going on their normal day just like everyone else. 

At the Hazbin Hotel, formerly known as the Happy Hotel, at the Pentagram City, everyone inside including the hotel clients were on their day with Niffty cleaning every room and making sure no insects while Charlie Morningstar, on the other hand, were busy on assessing the visitors and guests of the hotel. 

Charlie Morningstar: "There is your room." *points out the visitors' personal room*

Charlie Morningstar: *grins* "Enjoy your stay here in the hotel."

After assessing the visitors of their own room, Charlie Morningstar decided to take a break with the other clients, managers, and assistants within the hotel. She prepares some food and drink for them and have a nice break.

Charlie Morningstar: *drinking* "We should keep our hotel thrive. There are many guests visiting, and we should keep going to make our hotel a place of happiness and redemption."

Charlie notices something is missing, and it was Angel Dust, and decided to ask Nifty to call him to come over here. Nifty comes to the door and then knocks on the room door, hoping that Angel Dust will answer the knock. 

Niffty: "Angel Dust, Ms. Charlie is calling you to come over here..."

But no answer coming from the room of Angel Dust, and she was confused. She decided to knock on the door once more hoping that he will answer this time. Unfortunately, no still answer from the knock and no response from Angel Dust himself. Nifty was worried and decided to tell Charlie Morningstar about it and Charlie arrives at Angel Dust's room to knock on the door one more time, hoping to get a response from him at least. 

Charlie Morningstar: "Angel Dust, is there something wrong? I can help you."

Charlie Morningstar: "Hello? Hello? HELLO?!"

Lucifer Morningstar, her father, arrives at the scene with concern and curiosity. 

Lucifer Morningstar: "What's wrong?"

Charlie Morningstar: "Angel Dust is not answering from the knock and try once again to get a response but nothing."

Lucifer Morningstar: "He's probably sleeping... I guess. Don't disturb his peace and deep sleep."

Charlie Morningstar: "Yeah probably."

Little did they know is that Angel Dust was been abducted by an unknown ship and was locked inside the cage within the unknown room of the ship.

Angel Dust: "What the HECK?! WHERE AM I??!!! WHY AM IN THE CAGE??????"

Bill Cipher reveals himself to him with a malicious intention and lets out an evil laugh. 

Bill Cipher: "Well, you are now added to my finest collection of captured prisoners."

Angel Dust: "What do you mean by finest collection of captured prisoners?!"

Bill Cipher: "Enjoy staying with your new friend, a squid!" *evil chuckles*

Angel Dust: "What squid????"