The Nefarious City Sector

Meanwhile at the mothership of the villains, Eclipso, Bill Cipher is having a talk conversation meeting with an unknown figure through the hologram.

Unknown: "How's the invasion going?"

Bill Cipher: "It's doing good, my master."

Unknown: "Make sure it is on motion and do not let anyone stop our plans because we are almost close to our goal."

Bill Cipher: "There is a group of individuals that called themselves the Multiverse Defenders stop the attack in the metropolis city and now already in the move."

Unknown: "Do not let them ruin our plans. You and the group of villains must prepare and block their move. Understood?"

Bill Cipher: "Understood, master. I will never fail you."

Unknown: "Good luck!"

After the call, Bill Cipher have a meeting assembly with the villains group known as the Legion of Dominance Doom or the Legion of Doom 2.0. It comprises of El Macho, Queen Chrysalis and the Changelings, Storm King, Dr. Eggman, Lord Tirek, Adam and Lute, the Dazzlings, Cozy Glow, King Sombra, and other cunning notorious villains that was part of the group. They have a meeting about the plans to stop the heroes from stopping them.

King Sombra: "So what's the plan you discussed?"

Adam: "Yeah! Give us some information and we will listen on what you are talking about this plan and make this interesting to us. I don't want nonsense stuff!"

Bill Cipher: "Okay! My master told me that we must stop the heroes or the good guys first before we initiate another plan in motion."

Cozy Glow: "What's the deal with those good guys?"

Bill Cipher: "We must stop them before they know our plans because if they do, it will be a GAME OVER!"

Lord Tirek: "Okay I understand that."

Adagio Dazzle: "Could we start attack them now?"

Bill Cipher: "Not yet but according to my master, the heroes enter the portal and now reaching to the location, the Nefarious City."

Emperor Nefarious (in the hologram): "This will be interesting to surprise them."

Bill Cipher: "So that's why you will deal them as soon as possible." *pointing to Emperor Nefarious*

Emperor Nefarious (in the hologram): "It will be done as you wish. I'll left the chat now."

Dr Nefarious leaves the meeting and prepares to surprise the heroes while Bill Cipher and the others are still at the meeting, waiting for another order from their master. 

Back at the heroes, they arrived at the city and stumble upon their destination, the Nefarious City at the Corson V. 

Thomas the Blue Train: "What is this place now?"

Twilight Sparkle: "We are at the futuristic city metropolis."

Optimus Prime: *scanning* "It is not just a city, Twilight. But we are at the planet of Corson V and the city we are is Nefarious City."

Rainbow Dash: "Cool name!"

Optimus Prime: "It is not a cool name because this city could have been inhabited by evil beings so watch out for any movements or your surroundings."