chapter 2

Zane

Seeing her tonight in that red dress I chose out for her made my cock hard, I wanted nothing more than to bend her over and fuck her little pussy so hard until she screams my name. Her soft red lips almost made me lose control along with her body and those mesmerizing eyes. Fuck im only getting harder thinking about it. I walk over to the car and put her on her feet and open the door for her. She looks flabbergasted but chooses to say nothing and just gets in. I smile in response to her sudden shyness, she's blushing a warm pink color. A dangerous man like me shouldn't smile at something as sinister as that but I can't seem to help myself. She's so innocent and so pure.

Something you will never deserve.

She does everything to avoid my gaze on the car ride, she turns on the music, she opens her window, she skims over everything she sees but me, I want her eyes on me but I want her on me more. Her sudden noticing of me staring catches her off guard. Her tan skin looks so soft, her eyes so innocent. She begins to fiddle with her fingers as she turns another shade of red to match her lips and dress. I would do anything to rip that thing off of her. It would definitely be worth the 15 thousand dollars I spent on it. Eventually after a good half an hour drive I made it home. The people at the tall black gate recognize me instantly they give me a nod as i drive into the gates and towards my mansion, Evangeline's eyes almost pop out of there sockets as she stares at the house from the long gravel road we are driving on, her eyes glide over to my 12 different models of cars that are lined up, bugattis, ferraris, porches they were all things I would gladly sell just to see her smile. Little does she know I've been watching her for weeks.

We arrive at the front two guards come to our doors to open them for us. I give them a look and they quickly quiver away, she goes to open the door but before she can i close it on her, her face through the window looks confused. I stare at her for a moment before opening the door for her and put my hand out for her "How chivalrous of you" she scoffs rolling her eyes. I lean down and whisper "roll your eyes at me again and i'll bend you over this car in front of both of these guards sweetheart." She looks at me shocked, her cheeks flush a deep red before I look away and guide her toward the house with my hand around the back of her small waist.

"Wait Zane...my feet hurt" she looks at me tired and in pain. "Then take off your heels Evangeline" I say blankly. I turn to keep walking but when I turn to look back she has her arms crossed and her brows furrowed. "Fine" I say simply walking toward her, "you are not throwing me over your shoulder it hurts my stomach" she says softly, looking at her I step to her side and sweep her off her feet carrying her bridal style. She wraps one arm around on the back of my neck and the other on my chest. I look down at her as she looks around in awe, how can someone be so beautiful? I definitely don't deserve her, but I've always been known as a selfish man that gets what he wants, and what I want is her. I shouldn't have brought her here, I can barely stay away as is but now she will have to sleep in the bedroom next to mine. And I don't think I have the restraint to stay away from her.

We reach the steps and she looks at me, almost asking what I'm doing. It's quite obvious I'm not going to let her walk another step, her feet hurt and I'd rather be hung from mine before she feels an inkling of pain. She eventually accepts that I won't be putting her down anytime soon and eventually relaxes beneath my touch. Her eyes droop and her arms become fragile and weightless as her body starts becoming more comfortable. I look down and she's asleep in my arms, her face is completely relaxed and her beautiful curly brown hair falls over my arm. She's had a long night. I wouldn't mind killing any man that dares look upon what's mine, because that is what she is mine. I make it up the stairs and walk towards her new bedroom. Soon she'll share a bed with me but she's not comfortable yet so she can stay in the one next to me, (for now).

I place her on the bed slowly trying not to wake her. I stare at her heels and think about how uncomfortable they must be. So I take them off one by one slowly slipping off the shoes that hurt her cute little feet. I lean over trying to take out her earrings. They look uncomfortable too as I do so I put them on the nightstand. I lean over her watching her sleep, staring at her chest as it rises and falls and how her skin glows under the moonlight's soft aurora. I brush away a strand of hair that falls over her gorgeous face. I almost smile but catch myself before I do, when something whispers in the back of my mind.

Weakness

I get up and tear myself away from her, I can't allow myself to get too close, not yet. In a few days she will be my wife and she will be every inch mine as I am hers, she just doesn't know it yet.

I knew I shouldn't have come back to her room but I couldn't stay away, watching her sleep is the most entertaining thing. I can torture and kill hundreds of bad men and that to me used to be entertaining but this, this is far more captivating. She tosses and turns in her sleep. She seems to be having a bad dream, I quiver in madness as she whispers "no please, please father im so sor..." she awakens as she jolts up from the covers of her bed. I chose not to hide and simply watched as she looked around the room searching for answers. Her eyes meet my eyes as hers widen. "It's... it's been you" she stutters "you've been the one watching me you bastard" she jumps out of bed and leaps toward me trying to tackle me, I allow her to attempt to but I'm too strong her small figure clings to me pushing me hitting me trying to make me break I simply stare at her in awe, she becomes frustrated and then looks down she's goes to kick my manhood but I block her and take her to the ground as softly as I can straddling her and pinning her hands above her head. She looks flustered. I can feel her core press against me, I skim over what she's wearing, a spaghetti singlet top and very very short shorts, she must have gotten dressed. I can feel myself twitch at her entrance, she wriggles but her struggles do absolutely no difference she's only making it worse. I stare into her eyes and watch as she settles down realizing the more she struggles the harder I will get. I stare at her and I soon become more filled with lust. I lean down unable to restrain myself any longer and hover over her neck. My warm breath makes her shiver and I softly kiss her flickering pulse, slowly but I can feel my hunger for her begin to build. She whimpers and a small moan is heard. A surge of lust washes over me and I make the decision to let her go "Run Evangeline, and don't let me catch you" I say with a sterness.

Her eyes widen in response to my sudden threat, she moves getting up running towards the bathroom door locking it behind her, she really should've ran, maybe just maybe she'd get away. "I said run sweetheart not hide, you've made it too easy for me." I can hear her panicked breath as she tries to move the shelf in the bathroom in front of the door "do you really think that'll stop me Evangeline? I was able to get into your room that was guarded and locked every night" I hear her scurrying through the shelves and racks searching for something that'll protect her. I stand in front of the door, the handle is an easy break. I hit it with my forearm and the handle falls off on either side of the door. She goes to poke her finger in my eye when I go to look through it, when I catch her small soft finger. "So beautiful" I kissed the tip of her finger and felt her shiver. "Let's make a deal my love" her breathing hitches "what type of deal?'' She tries to steady her small voice to sound normal. "If you come out I'll show you how to protect yourself against me, if you don't..." her breathing becomes quiet, i restrain myself from breaking through the door this instant as i remember i have to try to be somewhat patient with her "if I don't?" She asks softly. "I'll break down this door and do exactly what I almost did before I let you run" silence "ok if that's what you want. You have until the count of three mia cara, one...two...thre..." as I'm about to barge the door I let go of her finger and she moves the shelf and opens the door ever so slightly in a hurry. "Ok Zane. Teach me" my smirk makes her pink on the cheeks. "Meet me downstairs at 5;30am sharp, if you don't Evangeline, I'll get you myself" and with that I leave.

My cock throbs as I quickly walk to my room. I put on my shower to ice cold and begin stroking slowly as I imagine her beautiful red lips around it while my fingers tug at her long curly brown hair while the water runs between us. I pump harder and harder searching for release, again and again I can feel it climbing as I let my head fall back, flashes of her smiling and sleeping tips me over the edge. I come all over the shower wall. I stand there, my hand on the wall in front of me and the other running through my hair frustrated. That's the first time I've had a release in weeks. I need to get myself under control.