An Ominous Presence

There it was again. That sense of something... sinister. Watching them. They definitely shouldn't have visited that place.

Bruce was lying on the side of the bed, his head resting on his arm, showing off his biceps and flashing his teeth. 'Well, hello there. You finally in for some real fun.'

'Please Brucie, I'm not in the mood right now.'

His smile vanished. He tried teasing her a little bit, putting up his best set of puppy eyes. Normally, that would have made her laugh. Bruce would then have stepped up to her, kissed her, taken off her top, and the rest would have happened by itself.

But not now.

'You're not mad at me, are you?'

'No, no! I'm sorry I just... Never mind. You're just gonna make fun of me.'

'You know I'd never do that babe.'

'You made fun of Winona.'

''Yeah but she just went on and on about- wait. Don't tell me you're starting to believe in that faerie-shit too, right?'

'No... Maybe... I dunno... There was something about that place. You really don't feel it now?'

'What am I supposed to feel?'

'I... never mind. It's hard to explain...'

'You're just tired, that's all.' Bruce seated himself on the edge of the bed. He sighed as he thought of a way to make her feel better. Conjuring up a smile again, he joked: 'Hey, wouldn't it be a good thing if that faerie stuff was true? That means we'd get our wishes, right? I know I'd like mine to come true.'

'Huh? Don't tell me you actually wished for something?'

'Oh, sure did.'

'Then what did you wish for?'

'A ten inch cock.'

That caught her off guard. She choked, but could not withhold her burst of laughter. 'Really?!'

'Hey, I figured I'd wish for something you'd like.'

'You're terrible!'

'Oh, you haven't seen the worst of me yet.' He pushed himself up and stepped up to his mistress. He locked one strong arm around her waist, while a large hand stroked her hair aside as he began kissing her neck. A pleasant warmth welled up in her chest. She placed a hand on his groin, fondling his already impressive member as it started to grow. Her breath got heavier as she started longing for more.

But still, there was that uneasy sensation of something watching her. No, both of them.

'Sorry!' She moaned, lifting her hand up to his chest as she pushed him away. 'I can't do it. Not here, not now.'

'You sure about that?' He teased as his hand went for her breast.

'Yes!' She pushed with both hands now. And Bruce let go. 'Please. Another time, I promise. Just not here. Not tonight.'

She could read the disappointment off of his face, and the heat in her chest reshaped itself into a stone that sank into her stomach. They had been together for about six months now, and this was the first time that she felt she was letting him down. And sure, he could be a little dominant at times. But he had always been good to her. And Sabrina knew that he would never force himself upon her against her will.

And so, they just went to bed. Still with that ominous feeling in the back of her head, Sabrina reassured herself by telling herself that she was safe in Bruce's arms. And as they cuddled she managed to get some sleep.