Heidi's Wish

A sudden... something woke him up in an instant. 'Babe? Is that you?'

Bruce turned to his side only to find Sabrina's side of the bed empty. Strange. She hadn't put the blanket back. That was nothing like her. The mattress was also rather cold. He found that something was going on in the bathroom. The shower? He remembered hearing it the background in his dreams. How long had she been in there already?

Perhaps I should join her. Get clean together. That thought just put a hold on him. Picturing Sabrina in the shower, himself stepping in just as she's about to wash her breasts. She asks him to help. He starts soaping them in, gently at first as he then kneads into the soft flesh. Feeling her nipples pushing into his palms. He starts kissing her. She throws herself onto him as his hands go down, exploring her back, her hips, her ass and her legs. She starts to stroke his member as she's preparing to pull him inside of her.

It woke up fast, soon standing straight and proud as Bruce took off his boxershorts. He got out, went for his suitcase and was quick to find a little blue box with a fair amount of silvery packs in them. He tore off the first one, noticing that what was inside was much harder and smaller than its usual rubbery content.

'The fuck?'

Tearing open the pack, he found something quite different than a condom. It was a penny.

'The fuck?' He repeated, looking at it for a moment. Was this some kind of weird production error? Is this a fucking joke? Like these things aren't expensive enough already! Ah fuck that. Anyway, Sabrina's waiting. With that in mind, he tossed the penny onto the bed, then reached inside the box once more to get another.

A dull sensation welled up in his member, growing more intense by seconds. Damnit, not yet, Bruce thought to himself thinking that somehow he was already about to climax.

But it didn't take long before he realized that this sensation was unfamiliar. At first, it felt rather prickly. Next, he began to feel like something was pulling him backward. It was actually getting pretty painful. He looked down and-

'THE FUCK?!'

His manhood, though still standing straight in this moment had grown much, much shorter. Looking down on it, he could actually see it retracting itself. But it didn't stop there. For a similar sensation had now formed into his lower business. Until...

Plop. Plop.

A warmth welled up in his lower stomach. Getting really worried now, he placed his hands on his manhood, only to find that a wound was opening up where his balls were supposed to be. Or at least... It had to be a wound, right? It couldn't possibly be...

But then he felt what remained of his cock creep up between his fingers. The skin retracted, and what remained nestled itself into the front of the wound.

'You... You're fucking with me, right?!'

A knock on the door briefly distracted him from his newly formed genitalia. 'Sabs?' Winona called. 'Bruce?'

Bruce didn't answer at first, for he heard and felt his insides squirm all over the place, almost like they were making room for something new.

'Bruce? Sabs?'

'Damnit!, Not now!' Something soft prickled past his ears, falling down upon his shoulders and beyond.

'Bruce?! Is Sabs with you? Oh, if you find a coin DO NOT PICK IT UP!'

A coin? That penny? Did they? Then that means-! Impossible as it seemed, how else could he explain what was happening to him? 'Winona...' He grunted. 'Do something...'

There was a brief moment of silence, then followed by a whirlwind of kicking and pounding until the door actually broke out of its frame and a beast of a young woman lurched into the room, followed by Jem and Heidi. Dumbfounded by the metamorphosis that Winona had undergone, his insides forced the attention back to his own body.

'Oh dear... you found the penny, didn't you?'

'Ghaaa... What's... happening to me?' The strength faded from his body as his muscles turned to jelly and his skin to dough. He found that invisible hands were kneading into his limbs, increasing the width of his hips while crafting a soft bun in the back. 'Fuck! No... Don't tell me...'

'I hear the shower running. Heidi, you check the bathroom for Sabs before it's too late.'

'What do you mean too late? Do something damnit!' Bruce shouted, then grunted as strong fingers worked themselves into his belly, kneading away on his abs until there was nothing but a soft, flat cushion. Soon after that, an itch welled up in his chest; his nipples in particular.

'She's not here!' Heidi's voice called from the bathroom.

'Damnit, we're too late.'

'What do you mean too late?' Bruce screamed, though intending to shout. Nettles were being rubbed all over his chest. The itch was unbearable. While scratching he noticed that his fingernails were growing while his hands were shrinking. 'Help me! Win? Jem?'

But both of them just stared at him in silence, like all of this was a show for them to unfold.

Another force, similar to the fingers kneading, was pushing on the skin behind his chest. Soft, pointy lumps began to stretch the fabric of his shirt. And while his dainty hands were filled up with the feminine features he had so fondly fantasized about just minutes earlier, another hand began to rub itself all over his face, twisting and contorting it.

Then all was said and done, and what remained of Bruce was a gorgeous young female, with beautiful locks of hair waving past her shoulders like waterfalls of freshly molten chocolate. Her big blue eyes burst open, looked down as he let go of his chest, revealing his new impressive cleavage. His hands clawed through his hair. That was when he opened his puffy red lips and screamed.

'I'm... a chick! Oh god! I'M A FUCKING CHICK!'

 a chick! Oh god! I'M A FUCKING CHICK!'