A Friend Vanished

Drops of sweat ran down her armpits as the base of her newest asset began to move, growing stronger as it rubbed against cotton. Heidi turned her eyes downward. quietly snarling at it: 'Get down!' But it stubbornly continued to pump itself up against her leg. This... thing, seemed to have a will on its own.

'Can anyone at least hand me some fucking pants or something?!' The rage in Bruce's voice fell dead to that gorgeous face; one that only slightly resembled his own.

'We expected the worst and what do you know.' Winona chuckled nervously as she rummaged through his belongings, grabbing the first clean pair of boxershorts she could find.

'What the fuck are you laughing about?!' Bruce snatched the underwear from her hand, pulling it quickly past his legs yet struggling a bit to keep it in place. 'You did this! Didn't you?'

'Well, Heidi did. Technically. She wished to be the sexiest babe of the group.'

Those big, beautiful eyes now glared in her direction; still hiding herself and her hard flesh behind the doorframe to the bathroom.

'If it makes you feel any better, we all got the wrong wish.' It was Jeremy who spoke, yet it was the voice of Miss Misty who jumped to Heidi's defense.

Taken aback a bit by Jeremy's words, Bruce was quick to shift his attention back to himself. Red spots were welling up in his neck now as he saw his nipples push through the fabric of his shirt. 'Heidi? You... did this to me? You... you fucking bitch!'

'Screw you Bruce! You fucked me up just as well!' Heidi began to sob. Reluctantly she stepped out of the bathroom, weeping loudly as she pointed at the trunk in her pajamas. A gulping sound was heard as the size of Bruce's eyes increased twofold.

Bruce then looked down at his own legs, smooth, wide and hairless. Rubbing them against each other and feeling the void in between. 'You stole my dick!' He cried.

'I never wanted it in the first place!'

'Guys.' Winona said. 'That's enough.'

'Give it back!'

'Oh god, make it stop!' Heidi cried as she felt like she was about to explode down there.

'Enough already!' Jeremy shouted. Or rather, a shout was his intention. What came out though was a glass-shattering whistle. And where he had been almost invisible in this moment, he now drew the attention of all. Reluctant to speak once more, to hear this voice come out of his mouth, he stammered: 'W-where's Sabrina?'

'Sabs... Shit she can't see me like this!'

'Where is she, Bruce?'

'I thought she was in the shower!'

'Well clearly she's not!' Heidi shouted.

'Then where is she?'

'I... have a good idea...' Winona stammered, still looking at Jeremy who was probably thinking the same thing. 'But I kinda hope I'm wrong.'