A Wish Fulfilled

'Heidi! Heidi! What's wrong?' Winona jumped around her bed in a panic. Heidi didn't answer. She just squirmed in her sheets, her hands pushing down hard on her... where was it? Her stomach? Lower? 'I- I'll get some Aleve!' She squeaked, running for the bathroom.

Heidi didn't say anything. But even though the pain came from down below, she could tell that this wasn't a period. This was something very, very different. She had only woken up shortly when something had drawn her attention to the book she was reading. She was at a pretty boring part actually, so she didn't really know why she wanted to continue so badly here and now. Perhaps she just longed to get back to the good part.

A coin had fallen out from between the pages. A quarter. That was when the burning had begun.

The pain focused itself in a very specific and sensitive point. There was something inside of her intimate area and whatever it was wanted out badly. It pushed hard against the fabric of her panties, forcing her to take them off. Indeed, something wriggled out, then kept crawling and crawling further and further out of her.

'Oh god! What is this? Oh god! No please! Ohgodohgodohgodohgod!'

But no amount of pleading to any deity could have saved her from what was happening. And soon she found her hands wrapped around what felt like an unending tube of skin and flesh. She lifted her blanket in dread and screamed as she beheld a monstrous piece of male equipment pounding from between her legs, threatening like a snake showing off its fangs.

'Heidi! What's wrong are you-!'

Heidi froze as the door swung open. It was Jeremy.

But who she heard was someone else entirely.

'What the fuck is wrong with your voice?!' She gasped. Jeremy, in turn, seemed equally shocked as his eyes grew wide and a hand reached for his throat. He shook it off for a moment, returning his attention towards her. 'Don't. Look at me!' Heidi's voice was like an animal, snarling to chase away a potential threat. But then she grimaced, and hot tears came pouring down her face. 'Don't look at me.' She repeated, now like a wounded young bird.

My voice... Jeremy gasped. What's wrong with my voice? Did I imagine it? Then why did Heidi...? 'Where's Winona?' He asked, primarily for trying out his voice again. He had not imagined it. His voice sounded so high. No, not just high. Feminine. But that was not all. For even if this voice wasn't his, he felt like he had heard it before somewhere.

'Jem... You *sob*... didn't find a coin, did you?'

A coin? You don't mean? Now that he thought of it, hadn't Sabrina offered a dime at the Faerie Baths? 'Heidi?' Oh god my voice! 'What happened?'

'I... I... found a quarter. Did you offer a quarter yesterday? I think... I think-'

'Oh my god!' Winona screamed from the bathroom. They looked at each other, both thinking the same thing.