4| outrageous

"Hyung!"
Jisung yelled.

Minho immediately snapped and turned to look at jisung. He just hummed in response.

Jisung watches minho carefully,
"What's wrong? You seem lost? Is everything alright?"
He asked , concerning.

Minho sighed, then he shook his head.
"Nothing , just tired."

"Are you sure? You know you can share with me if something bothers you. "
Said jisung.

Minho nodded and replied.
"Of course,"

"Okay, let's go somewhere else,"
Said jisung as he pulled minho by interwining their hands together, minho look at their hands and then at jisung's.

Minho shrugged those thoughts away and continued walking behind jisung.

"Where are you taking me, jisung?"
He asked as he looked around the unfamiliar place.

"Nowhere far, just a little more,"
Jisung told as he guided minho.

"Are you sure you are not kidnapping me?"
Minho asked, unserious.

Jisung chuckled,
"Why would I kidnap you?"

"Because you l-"
"You take me here to a place where I've never been, so i assume this is your way of kidnapping me?"

"Don't be silly, hyung. I bring you here so you can relieve your stress or whatever you are going through, which you decided not to share with me, so I thought taking you here would help you calm your mind. "

"I told you I was just tired,"

"Still, that's the same thing. You need to refresh your mind and soul so you'd be energetic again."

"As you say squirrel"

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Oops!"

Jisung sighed.

Days goes by , with that day by day , minho have also try not to be so close with jisung like his mother said.

Jisung had called minho if he was okay because he hadn't been getting out of the house lately unless jisung would visit him they would get to meet each other or sometimes hang out.

Currently, jisung visits minho again.

"Hyung, are you sure you are okay?
Jisung was fully concerned.

"I'm good, don't worry,"
Minho told.

"You are not lying to me, are you?"
Jisung still doesn't believe him.

"I'm not lying to you, jisung. Why would i?"
Minho sighed.

"Good thing, you are not lying,"
"You made me worry,"
Said jisung, and he huffed.

He sat near minho and looked at him, minho was looking at him too, then jisung unexpectedly hug minho.

"I still don't believe you, hyung, but it's okay."
Jisung said,

Another day, jisung and minho are going out again,
They went to every place they usually went to every hangout.

They went to play Mario Kart again today. After playing, they got tired and decided to go somewhere else,

However, minho was not much talking today, he stay quiet most of the time, and jisung was bothered by it, but he thought not to say anything or it would ruin the day instead.

Jisung was a bit down from the way minho acts. He just could not point out what's actually wrong with minho. This is just so sudden, and minho doesn't ever care to tell him about whatever it is.