Don't Tell The Clowns

Ray Mond standing frozen in the middle of the entrance way of the fun house in front of the stairs. Her phone continues to ring. 
"Hey Cups, com'on.  What's the hold up!" Chatterbox yells from out side.

"Be right there chatty!" Ray Mond says as she runs up the stairs and into their room.

"Chatty said not to answer." She thought, as she ran in circles in the room "But I mean, I just shot him. What if he's calling to tell me that the dumb war is over. What if he's done with it? Chatty said not to answer." She repeats as the phone rings again. 

*Accepts Call*

"Hey Bonbon."    Ray said, in almost a seductive tone.  her skin crawling already cringing at the way his voice would sound.                                                                                                                                    "Well. Well. Well. You finally answered!  Hiccups, I've been trying to reach you." 
Ray thought for a moment before speaking  her skin was hot with anger, from hearing him speak her clown name.                                                                                                                                                             "You really want to start this off the wrong way, don't you Bonbon. "
"Not at all Hiccups, what do you mean?" 

"Well for one, of course, I couldn't answer! I was healing from my fucking wounds from where you involved your gang daddy and stabbed me! 
Ray Scoffs, "Secondly, I mean, in of course the nicest way possible, that my clown name does not deserve to come out of your fucking mouth!"   "Oh, my apologies Ray Mond, maybe I should have said, Queen Cups." 
"That's not fucking better, How did you even know that!" Ray Mond screams. "I have eyes everywhere." Bonbon  Smirked.

The pit in Ray's stomach returns, she thinks about the dream she just woke from, and chatterbox is now heavy on her mind. "What if he's watching the fun house? Would he try to hurt Chatty? He's outside!" Frantic Ray triggered by Bonbon's gas lit statement Runs out of the room and down the stairs to the door, and sees Chatty right by the car. 
Ray's pissed off at the idea he's still playing with her head. She's not afraid of him! 

"What  do you need, sweet heart?" Ray's voice turns back to that original tone. 

"Well Ray, I think its time we discuss this game we've been playing." 
"What game, Bonbon. I ended the game in the fucking tunnel. Dundee called me and said, that you're no longer a threat and said that it is over, you wouldn't be bothering me any longer!" 

"What BBMC doesn't know, won't hurt them. I want to meet you, I think it's time for our first date? Don't you agree?" 
"Date? What the fuck? Meeting at best. All I need to know is what members of BBMC are you bringing with you?" 
"I'm bringing no one, and I expect you to do the same. Just us, no one else. No weapons." 

"How do I know I can trust you Bonbon?" "That is a valid point Ray Mond, If you must bring back up. I only ask that they just observe and at a distance so we can talk." Would a date be alright with you? Queen Cups!?"

Ray Mond's blood is boiling now!  "I will tell you this, I will meet with you, but I am not your fucking queen, and this is not a date!" "When and where, Bonbon?"

One last thing Bonbon interrupts, "You can't tell any of the clowns."  Ray Mond is over this phone call, and gives her answer to that question way too quickly "Fine Bonbon. tell me where?" 

"I'll text you when I'm ready Ray. I'll bring some flowers and a bottle of wine.  see you soon Queen."  Getting under her skin one last time, before the call ends. 

Ray Mond running out the front door slightly grazes the wounds on her stomach. She thinks about Chatty, Kneeling in front of her upstairs. Letting her know it's okay to embrace her scars, and how it shows growth. So open so honest, so lovingly trusting her.