Chapter 5: A chat with new friends

'When I first thought of visiting hell. I considered the chances of the first trip being absolutely awful. My thoughts on the chance of something going wrong we're correct, but, not in the way I thought it would. Seeing I was the one who was the main cause for my small accident.'

'That said, the accident already passed so there's no need to talk further on that topic. What I need to talk about, is what I plan on doing now that I'm in hell for the day. The goal's I set weren't that hard, but, I didn't know how to go about doing them. I only had a day before I had to get back to heaven, because, that was the time I told Corrin I'd be back. Didn't feel like worrying the little guy.'

'Well, I said a day, but, I didn't say the exact time. Not like it really matters all that much. ...Okay, maybe it does matter a little bit to him, and maybe me. ...What? I promised to myself that I'd cuddle him later!'

'But, enough with the dilly dallying. I had thing's to do and nothing was really going to stop me!'

================================================================================

"Welp, I was expecting a different answer from you." 'No point in trying to sugarcoat my little joke that ultimately failed.'

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘! 𝙱𝚞𝚝, 𝙸 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍! 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛! 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜!" 'Damn, I was definitely played by this guy. Now I'm going to be stuck getting taught stuff from a demon, who may or may not try killing me for his own sick pleasure.'

'I sighed at his words, the dude was eccentric and all sorts of mysterious. He only spoke at least once when I first dropped in, and that was about my halo ring. And then he agreed with my idea of being a teacher for me? Maybe he enjoys causing a ruckus? Or maybe he enjoys problems being started to satiate some sort of kink he has? That's all I've seen thus far, and I think he knows I've already considered this.'

'Alastor looked to me, a smile on his face.' "𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕! 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕! 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝! 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊𝚌 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜!"

'Huh, so it was because of boredom? Maybe I was wrong to think he was all that bad? Truth be told, I shouldn't have judged him so quickly. Well I mean, he is a demon, so...that's enough reason to warrant some type of concern at the very least.'