Trust

Rashad

"Because iant never had anybody and when I do they get somebody they leave. " She said "baby girl I gotchu " she rolled her eyes. "If I had dollar for everytime I heard that shit ain't nobody got me but god " she got up and went to jays room. "Jeremiah what you want to eat for dinner" she asked him. "Umm some chicken " he said in a duh tone. She laughed "and?? " She said he shrugged and went back to his game. "boi Ima beat yo ass " she threw a shoe at him. "Where's Bianca " he asked "umm she gon be hear in a minute okay " she said. "Ight cause I miss her " she left "gabby you just gon ignore my presence " she nodded I pulled her arm. "Wtf do you want from me honestly" she said "I jus wanna be with you " I said truthfully usually I jus wanna fuck because let's be honest ain't nobody tryna be faithful now a days they don't want to commit and I finally found someone I actually really like I wasn't looking but I found her. Got me sounding like a bitch.

"You iont know nothing about me except ima poor a girl that live in the ghetto with a lil brotha " she said "ion care about that shit I jus want you " she shook her head "I'm not ready to trust you like that " she said "plus I know nothing about you " awh now I gotta talk bout me. "Naw I'm not a type of book you'd like to Read " she rolled her eyes going to the living room. "If I learn more about you I could trust more " she said sits next to me. "What chu want to kno " I asks "what was your childhood like " I thought "it wasn't perfect but it was ight " she made a face "that's tell me absolutely nothing " she rolls her eyes. "Next question thoe what about your dad "

Gabrielle

"Next question thoe what about your dad " I asked "ion wanna talk about it next question " he said looking at the tv. "Ight fine it's whatever" I'm going to admit it now I do like him I may or may not be catching feelings. "Gabby baby "  Bianca came into the house. I jumped on her wrapping my legs around her"I love you Boo" I said she carried me to the couch "wassup rashad " she said. "Sometimes I wonder if y'all gay " Jamal said. "And sometimes I wonder if you special " I said I love him but I hate him. "Rashad like yo sister " Bianca said eatting her lolly pop. "Shut on b " I said taking her candy. "Naw mane gimmie my shit " I put
It in the air and she snatched it And pushed me on rashad. "Y'all chill out " we was ctfu. "Gabby I need help on my homework. " Jay said coming in the living room. "Yes jay bug what you need help on " I said still in rashad's lap. "Well I have this family project and I have to tell like about my family but ion kno nothing and this is all I got " he handed me some cards i read them out loud. "My family is small but mean the world to me. There's me and everybody love me we all know. theres my sister Gabrielle Tishay Thomson she beautiful and really smart she takes care of me really good she's like my mom but ion really know much about my real mom i have an older brother I recently met his name is Jamal Dashawn Thomson he really cool he teaches me things gabbielle haven't gotten to yet " that's all he had it broke my heart. "Okay it's good so far let's see you can talk about Bianca since shes your favorite " I joked "I thought I was yo favorite. " Rashad said heart broken "when you get with my sister then call me " Bianca and Jamal like "oo you jus gon take that " I was cracking up. "I'm playing man but umm I need at least five people " I sighed "ion kno when is it due " he shrugged "i think its next week on Monday " I nodded "I'll help you tomorrow. " he nodded "oh and bionca I gotta work today can you watch him." She nodded we just started talking.
-
"Thank you come again. " Ugh I hate my job now I know why people sell on the corner. "Excuse me miss " I looked up. "Yes how may i help you " I said fake smiling.

"Umm I need this shoe in a ten, a eight and a one " the man asked "okay I'll be right back " I grabbed the shoes he asked for and I rung it up. "That'll be $305" I said. "Thank you " he said I handed him the receipt. "Umm not tryna get at you or nun cuz my Gurl crazy but your really pretty you just needa keep your head up. " He said "thank you " I smiled. I leaned on the counter and jus waited fo more customers. i went I'm the back and cleaned up and I saw my co-worker Devin in there to. "Hey gabby " I smiled and waved. I went to go lock up.i went back to the counter. And I saw and envelope. It said my name so I'm like Tf.

' Dear gabby,

It's ray I know you like where you at thoe I had to take care of some business I just wanted to tell you the lil convocation we was having is not over because Gurl you got a nigga catching feelings matter a fact you got a street nigga writing love letters fawk you mean but I do owe you something because my hoes got out of line I told you I gotchu.

, Love yo Boo rashad

Ps.ima drop all those hoes very soon fo you '

I smiled and turned back to the counter and rashad was right there. "thank you " I said hugging him. "You welcome ma " he hugged me back. "Come on " I went and got my stuff and put my regular shirt on. he took me to where he had these phones are custom mad and it came with custom made cases. The phone was gold under the apple sign it's said 'Gabrielle Tishay' he handed me a case it had me and him sleep. "When you get this picture." he laughed "I got connections baby " I laughed "well yo connection is Bianca " he laughed "may be " we walked out the store. And he grabbed my hand I swang it back in forth. He smiled down at me. "Rashad " I called "yeah " I stopped and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. "Excuse me" someone interrupts I turn around. And saw someone familiar "yes" I said. "You don't remember me. " I knew who it was but wanted to hurt her as much as she hurt me and my siblings. "I'm your mother " she smiled. Ion kno what happened but I slapped her hard as I could. "What you do " Rashad said pushing me back lightly I feel like she deserved it. "I clearly just slapped her lets just go so I can go home " me and Rashad headed to the car and went home. I open my door and he yanked me out. " who was dat lady up in duh mall " he said closing the door " ion know man " I said looking at the far. "What did I say gabby I told you I gotchu " he said moving his head to where I was lookin. "I know i know " I said "these streets they fuck with me strong "rashad sung "shut up you stupid " I laughed "there the smile" I tried to stop.
-
"Rashad where you at boo" I said coming out the bathroom. "I think He downstairs " jamal said to me. "Guess who I saw today." I said "Michael Jackson. " He said spining around. "You have an active imagination " I said. "Anyway no it wasn't Michael Jackson but I saw Janise " I said "damn what she say. " He said. "ion kno but I slapped the hell outta her " he started laughing "did she fall " i nodded "whoo that was the ass" see what I mean special. I went to I went in my room.rashad was in my bed. "Move " I said "get on yo side " he said "you ion got a side cuz it's my bed. " I pushed him " why I always sleep on dis side " I shrugged "cuz you weird af " I laughed. I got in my cover and looked at rashad. He was scrolling on Facebook. "What you want " he said I pulled his face towards me me and kissed him. "You gon have to stop doing that ma " he said we laughed. "my mom wants me to meet you " I made a face "that makes no sense you know me" I said "shut up you understand " he said with his arm around me. "But didn't I see her that one time " I asked "yeah but she said she don't remember " he said "Make me go to sleep " I whined. "Ight shawty laid down " I laid down "close yo eyes " I did that and he turned off the lights pulled me close rocked me to sleep.

GABBY IN THE MEDIA.