The date

Gabrielle

I finally could get away from rashad he is so annoying. But I'm doing better  Bianca conviced her dad to let her move in with me because I wanted a roommate and needed a babysitter.we moved in a better neighborhood I mean it's ghetto but less violence. I got me a phone and Jeremiah has a lil Gurl friend , but ion pay him no mind he be asking me to but some chocolate so he can give her some I be like Boi boo. But I end up doing it because he is to cute.

"GABBY U HAVE A VISITOR " Bianca yelled. I was half naked all I had on was some baby shorts and a crop top. " I'm coming " I wonder who it was. i walked down stairs. And there he was rashad just looking down at me. "What " he licked his lips before talking. "I wanna talk to you. " I looked back. "what." I said stepping outside. "I'm taking you out on a date today ima pick you up at 5 maybe 5;30 wear something cute but don't wear no heals ion want to hear you whining " I rolled my eyes "ion even like you " he laughed "you heard what I said u betta be ready " he hugged me and kissed my forehead what if I'm not ready I thought. "oh yeah gimmi yo phone he said before leaving. I handed it to him. "Ima call you and u Betta pick up " I crossed my arms and watched him pull off. "Bianca I need something to wear! "

Rashad

I went to the trap making sure everything was gucci.i wanted everything to be perfect tonight. Yeah a nigga might have caught a lil feelings but I already kno they ain't staying till the end.

Plus I can't be with her cuz she might get hurt. My mama is in and out of the hospital. Already because I'm destruction I swear I am my homie died a few years ago. That shits all me mane and the one that hurt me the most is my girl died from cancer. She was getting better till I came in the picture.

"Ak Ray " one of my homie's called "what nigga " I said annoyed "oh I just wanted to say I love you " I threw my stapler at him "get yo gay ass out " he laughed "man I'm playing I just was checking up on ya mane I kno how you are you blame everything on yo self mane " he ass gay I swear. "Thanx mane you kno I needa that. Now get yo gay ass out chere" I started throwing shit at him.

-

"Ma what do I give her when I go to the door " I asked I'm nervous as hell. "Give her the flowers then at the date give her the locket " she explained "I know a nigga ain't scared " My mom said sounding hood. "Mr.ak 47 ray " how she kno my trap name. "Yeah I'll see ya later gone and get dressed and I'm going out tonight so you gotta find some where to put India. " She explained "yes mam " I grabbed India's stuff. And called her "I'm comming wait " she was probably upstairs metaling with stuff she ain't pose to "naw you got 5 seconds 1 . 2 ." she came down stairs out of breath. " I'm here " I grabbed her hand we got to the crib and she said "look granny did my hair. " I didn't even notice her hair was curly when she got there now it's straight. "That's nice indi " I said putting her bag down and damm I tripped. "Help daddy pick out something I gotta date tonight "

Gabrielle

"You needa quit procrastinating And get ready " Bianca complained "well you shouldn't have braided my hair now it's fluffy " I said cuz I took the braids out. "Gabby since today is Friday can Jaquan come over" Jeremiah asked.

"Ask Bianca she babysitting tonight " I said "yeah he can come over "she told him. "Oh and gabby if you going on a date you needa do something with dat hair " I jumped at him and he ran."go take a shower and I'll pick out your clothes. " Bianca said "I love you mom " I stripped and got in the shower.

"Hurry up its 4:50 " I ignored her and finished washing my hair. I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. "Get over here so I can do yo Hair. " She combed it out taking thirty minutes. "You got to much hair" the door bell rang. "Go get it you know who it is " Bianca said "but I " she cut me off "go." I sucked my teeth. "Damm what's wrong with yo hair. " He said. "Shut up i just got out the shower " I looked down and India was right there. "Hey ms,gabby " she said sweetly. Jeremiah signaled for her to come upstairs. And she ran up there.