What you want

Gabrielle

So me and bionca are on vacation in Puerto Rico I really love it here it's so soothing. but I can't even foreal have fun because I'm scared on some real shit. "Gabby gabby " I smiled and waved. "Gimmie hug missed you lot " bionca's aunt said "i missed you
More auntie " I said hugging her tight. "You have a lil boy friend " she's asked I laughed "yes I do " I told her as we walked along the beach. "What's his name he cute " she asked me "his name is rahshad and yes he's very sexy " she laughed I loved aunty Adriana she was one of those people who won't let you be alone just cuz. She was someone who I considered my mom or something close. "What's wrong baby " she hugged me "I started thinking of my mom" I told her she hugged me "I know it hurts mommy but you will be just fine " she told me moving my hair I nodded "let's go get some cake " she said grabbing my hand I laughed.

Jamal

"Come on jay so we can go " ion know how gabby does this everyday. He don't like to get up he falls asleep then he smart mouthed. "I'm coming niggia damm " he said I fixed his polo and pants and pulled his jacket up. "You ready ?" I asked him he nodded "Jamal I miss gabby a lot " he started crying I looked at him in the mirror. "It's okay man she coming home tomrrow and when you get home you can call her okay. " he nodded "wipe your face lil man " he reminded me of myself a lot but also had a lot of my moms traits well i don't know if I should even call her that. "Ight ima see you in the afternoon don't ride the bus okay " he nodded and hugged me "Jamal don't leave me like mommy did " he said and ran off. I watched him go in the school I drove to the warehouse "rahshad ima need you to do me a favor " I told him "what you need man " he said shaking up with me. "I need you to pick up Jeremiah for me after school I gotta handle something if he asks tell him I went somewhere I'll be back tonight " I said "ight man I gotchu "

I needed to be alone and shit like fuck my past is coming to haunt my ass. I seen my mom bout twice this week. Holding all this shit in can't be healthy so like any other niggia I smoked and drank my pain away. I hate having to go through this because I can still feel the pain.

Bionca

I've been calling and calling Jamal no pick up. Gabby called rahshad and he told us he was on his way and sit tight. Next thing i knew we were picked up. "Drop me off at his house because I'm bout to beat his ass " I said rashad and gabby both looked at me like I was crazy. "Ight " as he dropped me off I got my bag I'm Finnia see wassup with this niggia I open the door. And I yelled Jamal's name it's was hella dark everywhere I open the blinds to lighten out the room. "Damn what you doing " Jamal said on the couch "no what are YOU doing " I said taking the bottle and pouring it down the drain. "Man you trippen why you back so early you wasn't supose to be back till tomorrow " he said laying down. "It is tomorrow Jamal " I sat down at he's feet. "Fuck " he yelled in frustration."what " I said seeing if I sat on him or not because you kno I'm uncoordinated. "Jeremaih he gon think I left him like...nvm we cool " he said struggling to getting up. "Babe slow down " my phone started to ring I held it between my shoulder and my ear while I helped Jamal up. "Where u location " my dad asked me "I'm at my boyfriends house " I said as we went up the stairs. "Oh ju need to leave hims alone he to olds " as me and Jamal made it to the top of the stairs and he stumbled to the bathroom. "First of all you need to leave me alone were not that far apart plus my birthday coming up so when that happens I'm grown. " I said "he can charged you still miner" he said "what are you talking bout " I said in frustration. "He charged with messing with a minor. " I hung up on him I'm tired of him controlling who I'm with. "Baby what wrong " Jamal said as I walk out on the stairs as he puts on a shirt. "Nothin it's just that were probably not gon be able to be together anymore. " I said standing off the stairs "what chu mean bionca "he yelled with attitude "my dad he's-" he cut me off "nah fuck that you not bout to just break up with me " he grabbed me "I'm not bout to lose you guh I mean dat on everything " ion want him to get charged with nothing

Rahshad

"Man ion care " I said ending the argument because ion feel like arguing she just got back. "You iont care ?" She questioned "nah man I don't " she rolled her eyes. She took a shower and finally left me alone i untied my shoes to take them off and I went to get the ringing door bell. "Hey ma " I said as she came in "hey baby " my mom said with Jeremiah and India they went to sea world or something. "Is gabby here now. " Jeremiah asked "yeah she's in " I saw her come out the room. "She's getting dressed. " I said "daddy look what I got " she showed me a huge teddy bear. "Awh you won that " she shook her head "well I guess he help a little bit. " I laughed this girl is a joke bruh "ight y'all take that upstairs. " I told them. "I'll see you later lil boy my mom said. "Ight ma " she left I went to check on gabby. "Baby you ight " I said closing the door she screamed in frustration "he's not dead " she cried I held her tight "I know baby " I hugged her "it's okay he's not gon hurt you I promise " I told her. "I know but I hurt him " she cries loud and hard iant know what to do. "Babygirl I guarantee he's okay " I told her. She stopped crying and wiped her face and looked down. "I hope so " she sniffle.

Gabrielle

As I read the same letter over and over again tre sent me I didn't care that rashad was maybe going to get mad at me for writing back I didn't care I wrote him a letter I put it inside an envelop I got a stamp and stuck it on the envelop I put where it was going and put it in the mail. "Gabby " jeremaih yells running to me. "Hey big boy " I hugged him picking him up "gabby I missed you " I laughed I told him about everything that's happen on the vacation and he giggled at me the whole time. "Ight y'all come eat. " rahshad said I laughed he cooked hot wings and fries. he was still whining about burning his finger "your okay " I said I looked down I still haven't seen my brother I'm kinda sad I miss him. Omg what if bionca killed him. A second later the door bell rang. "Hey j " I hugged him tight "hey gabby I missed you girl" he said kissing my forehead. "Well rashad cooked it wasn't me so if you have problems with the food bring it up with the chef " I said coming in the kitchen. "Well they not gon have a problem because yo man can throw down " he said kissing my cheek. "Eww keep to lips off my girl" bionca said grabbing me in her lap. "But you ain't gon fight me so iant worried bout you " he said gay as fuck. "Niggia you gay as fuck " jeremaih said I'm like he wanna get slapped. "Stop fucking cussing" I popped him in his mouth he started crying "man chill you always hitting on him " rahshad said "okay but he's bad he need a whoopin plus he don't needa be cussing he's to young " I said pissed me off was I wrong ? Probably not fawk you mean. 

-

"I was hanging with her aunt the whole time. " I said

"Well that's what I thought you iont need to be meeting any cinco boys " I laughed at rashad he dumb

"Well I had went to whole bunch of parties while she was being lame. "Bionca bragged she didn't even notice she fucked up.

"Without permission" Jamal said with his hand on his chest offended. "Hell yeah " Jamal was like "ight bet " he said I knew he wouldn't something that bad we'll at least I think.

Rashad

I laid down after I put jeremaih and India down. Gabby was sleep and I was glad she on her period and she trippin. The door bell rang and I went to get it before gabby woke up and my brother Keyshawn stood there what the fuck this niggia wanna die. All these surprises ain't good.

•Keyshawn's there what does he want?
•gabby wrote tre back ?
•Jamal can get charged for messing with a minor