Fuck you mama

Jamal

"It's okay buddy " I hugged him and rashad woke up and grabbed him from me.

"Janise a few months ago you saw my sister and you remembered her how don't you fucking remember now " I wanted to get angry but in all reality she wasn't gon remember shit if she don't even try she don't enn' cur' bout us no mo

"Fuck yo whole family " lil did she know she was part of it

Soon everybody was up moving around gabby hasn't said anything she just stared at the wall playing with her necklace. "Baby you okay " rashad asked her "yes I'm fine " her voice soft and shaky. She bet not go quiet because emotional stress.

Bionca

As soon as I heard the news I went to Jamal house I walked in with my key and the house was silent until i went upstairs and Jeremiah was crying gabby was hugging him and India was confused I didn't see Jamal.

"Aww Jeremiah come here cutie. " he ran to me and hugged me tight "it's okay baby boy " I rubbed his back eventually he cried himself to sleep.

Gabby didn't say anything she just say there. "Gabrielle ?" She looked at me "are you okay " she nodded. I got a feeling I wasn't going to hear her talk for a while.

Gabrielle

I was done crying I was done talking anything I do wasn't good enough so why try.

I went home after Bionca asked me if I was okay rashad kissed me and said "I'll be by there later babe " I nodded and got out the car and rashad went to wherever he had to go I put Jeremiah to sleep and just stared at the wall.

"Wake up mommy " she opened her eyes "hey Barbie " I giggled "do my hair so I can go with bubby to shcool " I begged "you too small " I turned my head to the side "what" I cried and sniffled. "Come here g bird " I walked to him sadly.

"Bubby stay home " I cried he picked me up "I can't stay but I'll be back to play " he told me I giggled "you rhymed " he smiled "I know gabby " I kissed his cheek "that's so you can have the best school" and he passed me to mommy and I gave her a great big kiss because I'm gonna make cookies

" mommy I love you you my best friend " I said laying on her shoulder "I love you to baby " I told her "no gabby your my best friend " he told me "I gots two friends " I giggled as daddy tickled me as he kissed mommy's cheek "come on so we Finna be late " he said "bye sissy "

I smiled at the thought I looked around I just don't understand how that all changed.

Rashad

"Baby you hungry " she shook her head "talk to me baby it's not good to hold in stuff ya know " she just kissed me and bit my lip and stuck her thumb up. "Yeah I know you love me but i wanna hear your voice " she smiled but it was fake and started to braid her hair. I admired her beauty "since you ion wanna talk ima take pictures of you " she didn't move at all. "Fine baby gimmie some sugar " she kissed my lips softly I just was turned on by her lips. "Ima cook for you today come on " I was gon make her talk one way or another.

"Okay baby what you want daddy to cook for you " she giggled and just looked at me she hopped off the counter and grabbed some stuff out the freezer and handed it to me. "Baby girl I can cook watch " I made steak and potatoes and everybody liked it "I can't throw down?" I asked gabby and miah "yes lil nigga you can do a lil something "  gabby pushed him "what bitch you ain't my mama " he said

"the fuck wrong with you lil nigga you better watch that mouth " I told him but he can't be talking to her like that not right now she's fragile.

"I don't give a fuck shit you ain't nobody's daddy " I was Finna grab him but gabby pulled me