Its my born day

Gabrielle

I went upstairs getting undressed in my room my birthday is coming up I can't wait we gon turn up. I was singing Bryson tiller Rashad be like 'that nigga gay ' I took my hair out the bun and I laid on my stomach I closed my eyes

Rashad gon have the nerve to smack my ass hard as fuck. "Baeee " I said rolling over "lemmie talk to you baby " he said I sat up and he sat next to me. I swung my feet back in forth on the bed looking down I still get shy around him sometimes. "So like I know yo birthday coming up but-" I cut him off

"Are you gon be there please be there " I said because I never had a good birthday something bad always happens on my birthday.

"Girl calm down but I do gotta go to Jamaica for work I was gon ask you if you wanted to come " he looked at me.

"Stop playing yes " I smiled I never been out the country "come on we gotta go get you a passport I got a plug " I was happy to have Rashad but I'm sure something bad is gon happen anyway.

We was dropping kids off they're going to spend the night over Rashad's mamas house for the rest of the week because you kno Shad taking me to Jamaica

I laid on the window "alright baby don't go to sleep I needa talk to you " I looked at him "about what " I sat up looking at him

"the whole point of the trip is getting this connect Ight " I smacked my lips

"so you saying Ima be stuck in the hotel the whole time "

"Nah shorty we gon be there for four days so the first two is strictly business Ight so don't be mad "

" the next two days are yours then when we get back we'll go to prom " I rolled my eyes

"How when you said that you did want to go and we already missed the date to buy tickets "

"Gabby stop worrying I got this you ion have be in control all the time " yes the fuck I do

As my boyfriend just talked to me about what was gon happen and how his day been I just smiled at him

"Why you looking at me like that " I laughed he chuckled "what shorty " I kissed his cheek "I love you " he smiled "oh yeah "

Rashad

i woke up around 7-8 o'clock in the morning I took a shower and shit I was fresh when I was done it was bout 9 going on ten so decided to wake mamas up. "Shawty " I kissed her lips "what. " she mumbles turning over Finna fall so I picked her up. "Bae put my down " she said opening her eyes rubbing them. She smacked her lips "why " she pushed me "because it's time to pack because a couple hours from now we gotta be on a plane. "
-
Soon we was on the plane man and gabby was annoying me tryna be scared we flying in this private jet because we got drugs on us and the person we tryna do business with sent his plane over here. Jamal dumb ass was sleep Bianca Was talking in her sleep.

"Baby girl " I said loudly. "Yes " she smiles "shut the fuck up " she hit me and I bit her cheek. "That fucking hurt " she punched me I shrugged I laid down.

Jamal

Someone slapped me and I woke up "man you gon stop hitting me for I beat yo ass " I mumbled rubbing my eyes. Gabby laughed at me "shut up and come on " the girls said gabby was prolly the one who did it with her fat ass head.

I looked around me to gather my things wayment where my stuff "come on Papi' I got it " it was a bag full of weed just because I like to smoke damn me and Rashad Finna be high the whole trip. We exited off the plane we rolling around going to our hotel we rented a benz ion kno why ray always wanna be flashy. On the way there gabby just talk and talked "Gabrielle " I said touching her shoulder "shut the fuck up " she smack her lips and we started fighting in the back seat. "Could y'all chill while I'm driving " gabby laughed "yo nose bleeding " she was dying I hate her so much.
-
"Bae where you going " Gabrielle bugged Rashad while we got dressed "he just told you nigga " Rashad laughed ion kno how tf fuck he deal with her all day everyday "y'all go to down to the beach or go eat or something like Ight " he kissed her head  I started to leave. "Aww baby ion get a kiss " I gave her a kiss and she told me "be careful okay baby " I nodded "I love you " she told me  "love you too sweet heart "I kissed her again. "disgusting " gabby and Rashad said at the same time. I laughed "nigga lets go "